Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

WheelCam 2.4 error

Guest dwaohio

Is anyone else having a problem with it and it giving a error message: runtime error 75 path/file acess error...

Hi. Yes I have been having the same problem. I have been communicating with Gunnar on a regular basis and still have the error. Before I got the error 75 I got an error 62 which was an "Input past end of file" problem. I found out that I had an aircraft.cfg file that was empty. Evidently the program reads all of the aircraft.cfg's and reported that error. Once I fixed that problem I no longer get the error 62, thanks to Gunnar's help. From what I understand the program reads all of the aircraft.cfg's in the Airplanes and Rotorcraft folders of the Simobjects. I have a lot of old FS9 planes aliased to my F: drive in the FSX.cfg. I thought maybe this was the problem. Gunnar said no, but I commented out that line in my fsx.cfg and tried again with the error 75 still occuring. Another thing I found was that in the Rotorcraft folder I had a Robinson R22 with the aircraft.cfg called out as sim.cfg rather than aircraft.cfg. I changed it to aircraft.cfg and still get the error 75. I can fly all of the helos in the Rotorcraft folder so I don't see where there is any error. I have never had any problems flying any aircraft either. I am at a loss to find the error. If you find out anything please post it. I will do likewise. Thanks, best regards, Bob.

Yes, I can zoom in but not out?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi. I finally got it going and I can zoom in but not out. I have not been able to save any aircraft.cfg's either. I did get a camera.tmp saved in the main FSX folder with one camera configuration. Regards, Bob.

Guest Airbuzz

Same "75" problem here.Strangly, it worked last week but now this program fails.Sadly the developer cannot be contacted as his eMail address is not active anymore.------------------------------------------Freeware A380 Load Editor + Glass Cockpit Software coming soon !

For me it seemed to work well initially then I ;lost the ability to use the numpad keys for changing views nor could I re-assign them within FSX. Removing the WheelCam24 program resolved these problems.I could not contact the designer either, my e-mails were rejected.NigelVancouverps hope the problems can be resolved, it is a useful program.