Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

REX Seasons has been released

13 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

Being in South Florida myself this is a Major issue for me and reason number one why I'm holding off on buying for now...

Hopefully, this can be addressed at some point!

Thank you, and yes, this is being looked into.

Also, the recent reported issue with automation is now fixed server-side, no need to update the program. Thanks to all who reported!

• Like 2

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Just purchased this. I have to say, so far for me at least, this is the most worthwhile addon for the sim, it makes the entire experience so much more authentic. I also own the "other" product from the "other developer" but that being static and requiring manual intervention form the user is a bit of pain so I never liked it for that reason alone. This product is convenient and great at what is does, it plugs a lot holes. Well done ORBX.

• Like 3

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

Weeks later. This addon continues to deliver. The reason I love it is it is all subconscious. 

This is not one of those ALL UP IN YOUR FACE AND LOOK AT MY PBR AND 8k TEXTURES addons.. It works in the background. It doesn't need to be in your face.. It blends right in.. I love these types of addons. They pay for themselves. 

Edited by styckx
  • Like 6

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

10 hours ago, timest said:

Thank you, and yes, this is being looked into.

Also, the recent reported issue with automation is now fixed server-side, no need to update the program. Thanks to all who reported!

Please let me know when you guys have that Area fixed and ill get it at that point. 

Thanks

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

20 minutes ago, airplaneguru84 said:

Regarding Automated seasons:

Is there a way to change the time of the scheduled task within windows? I'd prefer for it not to run at 12pm.

I was wondering the same thing..

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

47 minutes ago, airplaneguru84 said:

Is there a way to change the time of the scheduled task within windows? I'd prefer for it not to run at 12pm.

26 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

There is. I've changed it to run each time I boot up my old potato (thanks, Mr. Fuzzy)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-the-scheduled-time-of-the-scheduled-task-i/cfbfb192-1f0e-48a4-a064-4d49c5d15d31#:~:text=When you have found it,change the time from there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, airplaneguru84 said:

2 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

Hi airplaneguru and TomCYYZ. This feature is on our roadmap and will be added soon. Thanks. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

On 1/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, Silicus said:

Not here in Canada.

I'm in Canada. I removed all of my grass. I don't like mowing. But, when it was here, it was green under the snow.

Intel Core i9 10900K | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Mother Board | 64GB Team Group UD4-3200 DDR4 RAM | 1TB Samsung HD103SI SSD | 1TB Western Digital WDS100T3XHC-00SJG0 SSD | 6TB Seagate ST6000DM003-2CY186 HDD | 4TB Seagate ST4000DM004-2CV104 HDD | Logitech G933 Gaming Headset | Saitek X52 H.O.T.A.S. | Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedals | FSX-SE | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS2020

On 1/4/2022 at 2:26 AM, Bandyka said:

Just purchased this. I have to say, so far for me at least, this is the most worthwhile addon for the sim, it makes the entire experience so much more authentic. I also own the "other" product from the "other developer" but that being static and requiring manual intervention form the user is a bit of pain so I never liked it for that reason alone. This product is convenient and great at what is does, it plugs a lot holes. Well done ORBX.

Switching one file 4 times a year, which takes about 5 seconds at most, is a pain?????

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Switching one file 4 times a year, which takes about 5 seconds at most, is a pain?????

Bijan is adding the auto feature in the next release.

ns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

3 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I prefer not to change anything manually if possible. There are way too many things to look after already. I just want to fire up the sim and fly. Besides the customisation menu is great. Set and forget. I am very happy with this product. Thank you vey much.

Edited by Bandyka
  • Upvote 2

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

On 1/15/2022 at 8:36 AM, Bobsk8 said:

H Bobsk8. Just to clarify, the Automated Dynamic Seasons files for AccuSeason update weekly and not just 4 times per year. Below is an example of the weekly transition of Summer trees to Winter. 

u6s47zn.gif

• Like 4

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

53 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

H Bobsk8. Just to clarify, the Automated Dynamic Seasons files for AccuSeason update weekly and not just 4 times per year. Below is an example of the weekly transition of Summer trees to Winter. 

u6s47zn.gif

I must say, that’s pretty cool!!

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Is there a specific day of the week when it is changed. Because then i would be able to change the task accordingly. Right now i start seasons every time i log on with my user. But if it's changed only once per week, that isn't necessary.