Sign in to follow this  
ahuimanu

Eaglesoft's CJ1 - excellent performance

Have just installed it. A simple jet plane and excellent performance in FSX. Handling characteristics have been always a strong feature of ES's jets. The first complete commercial package I can forget about FPS and fly decently with the online ActiveSky, VoxATC X and isg1's p1000 at scenery/autogen high. Of course there are compromises in the rendition, but they are all favorable to the final user of this plane in FSX.Good job, Eeaglesof. Thanks!

Does it have a functional weather radar and a fully functional FMC like Wilco's?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

>Does it have a functional weather radar and a fully>functional FMC like Wilco's?Oh, no! I'll have to install isg1's P1000 yet to have credible navigation to my liking. But that is FPS-free. This CJ1 is exactly what I was waiting for in FSX.

>Does it have a functional weather radar and a fully>functional FMC like Wilco's?1. Eaglesoft has no plans to build a weather radar for any of it's aircraft. There are plenty of other options for users who wish to have weather radar including the Active Sky WRX.2. Development of UNS1 FMS for the Citation CJ1 is well under way by our own David Drouin. This will be offered as a Plug In Package to existing owners of our FS9 and FSX Cessna CJ1 Package. Price and availability to be determined:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>Does it have a functional weather radar and a fully>>functional FMC like Wilco's?>>1. Eaglesoft has no plans to build a weather radar for any of>it's aircraft. There are plenty of other options for users who>wish to have weather radar including the Active Sky WRX.>>2. Development of UNS1 FMS for the Citation CJ1 is well under>way by our own David Drouin. This will be offered as a Plug In>Package to existing owners of our FS9 and FSX Cessna CJ1>Package. Price and availability to be determined:-)>Thanks for your answer, Ron.Regards.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Hi, Tried the download but the FSX link will not work, am I wrong ?Tony

>Hi,>> Tried the download but the FSX link will not work, am I>wrong ?>>>TonyYes you are wrong. We are receiving sales reports at the coupon price. Suggest checking your settings. F1 wrapper and certain file types can be sensitive to windows security settings.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Could you please tell me what "isg1's p1000" is and where to get it? Thanks,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor