Sign in to follow this  
Sonosusto

Missing Seneca from Carenado

I followed the official guidelines but I am still missing my Carenado Seneca V from the Content manager, Hanger. I did see it as "installed" in the Official folder.  I logged out of everything, rebooted, logged back in. All of it. I still do not have the plane. Anyone have any suggestions? I already sent a ticket but I doubt I will see any help. Seriously. All of my other add-ons are present. EMB 110, DC-6, Just Flight Piper Series, CRJ, Zenith STOL etc etc. Just this one plane is missing. Can anyone help with this?

I followed these guidelines from here: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016763120-Only-2-aircraft-in-the-hangar-How-to-install-additional-content-

And Here: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019984319-Microsoft-Store-version-How-to-troubleshoot-missing-aircraft-from-the-hangar-broken-aircraft

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Definitely a problem with the Marketplace (trust us, you bought it, sorry no receipt, though...) data.

Here's their latest response on their official site:

Update (0330Z): our support teams believe they have identified the cause of this issue and are currently preparing a solution. I can confirm that none of your purchased items from the Marketplace have been lost, and everything will be restored to your account.

UPDATE:

Update (0425Z): all items should now be RESTORED. I have confirmed this on my own account and two other accounts from our Moderator team. We apologize for this outage. If you are still missing purchased items, please restart Microsoft Flight Simulator. If you are still missing items after restarting, please post in this thread and include as many details as you can (PC/Xbox, MS Store/Steam, specific items you are missing, purchase date, etc.).

Edited by Eclex

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

@ the OP

Apart from our missing Carenados (3) in my case in what seems to be a major market place  problem maybe there could be another reason -  last week I could not use either my Arrow - Seneca - or Seminole because -i.e, after the last update I found that most of my aircraft - bought in the marketplace  - would not bring up the avionics package - the carenados were completely blank

maybe they were withdrawn until the beta has been finalised ??

My Arrow would not bring up the avionics package either (JustFlight). The stack in the green circle was completely missing. But pull pack on the stick or yoke and they suddenly pop back into existence, and then they stay there the rest of the flight.

Weird!

spacer.png

EDIT: I found some other issues with the Arrow (the ADF radio would not tune with the mouse, the yoke works the ailerons correctly but the 'steering wheel' image was stationary, etc.). Probably other issues too.

Cure for all of this: Windows Control Panel uninstall the PA28 and then run the JustFlight installer .exe file again and all was cured.

The probable reason for all of this is that I moved my Community folder from the default location as many have lately suggested here in the forum for various reasons (file check on Steam, check integrity from Windows store, Asobo Sim Updates, all of these can require fully downloading all of MSFS again if the community is in the default location, but not if the community folder is anywhere else).

Most 3rd party addons install by dropping into community folder, these will not be affected by moving the community folder.

But some (very few) addons (like JustFlight, Caranedo, Aeroplane Heaven planes). These install in Windows .exe files, instead of by just dropping folders into Community. If you move the community folder, then the Windows installations may be pointing some file lookups to the old location of community. In which case the planes will probably appear and fly well but not function entirely properly.

Make sure you have your original install files and passwords (.exe files), then uninstall the planes from Windows Settings or Control Panel | Programs and Features. Then run the .exe file to install them again. It will now see the new community location and all should be well. This procedure cured all my JustFlight and Caranedo issues.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Glad to hear it worked out for some of you. Apparently the Marketplace crashed and Asobo/MS is working on the fix. Or has fixed this for some.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Asobo/MS has fixed this issue for me. I am now finally reinstalling the Seneca.

I actually really like this plane. You know those days when you have very little time to fly (life, baby, work in healthcare etc). I fire up Pilot2ATC and start up the sim and plane and I am off. The JF is also easy to get up and running but sometimes you just need a twin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sonosusto said:

Asobo/MS has fixed this issue for me. I am now finally reinstalling the Seneca.

I actually really like this plane. You know those days when you have very little time to fly (life, baby, work in healthcare etc). I fire up Pilot2ATC and start up the sim and plane and I am off. The JF is also easy to get up and running but sometimes you just need a twin.

How ?? - did they do it??

Yeah, all of my premium/deluxe and Marketplace planes are back. I only had one marketplace plane. They fixed it apparently.