Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

MSFS Kodiak releasing tomorrow

I'll grab it when it get's updated with floats!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Decided to buy it direct from their store but now I can't download it unfortunately...there's three download locations to choose from but all return an error.  

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Decided to buy it direct from their store but now I can't download it unfortunately...there's three download locations to choose from but all return an error.  

I'm getting exactly the same problem. I wrote a support ticket so will await an update.

• Like 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

Mine too, time for a quick flight before bed!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Maybe it's just me but in my performance test scenario I got these results:

C152 66-67 fps

C208 58-59 fps

FBW A320 44-46 fps

Kodiak 34-35 fps

:blink:

Now, that's quite a difference! 

this might be better than any manual

• Like 1

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

3 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Is this a teaser only?

$49.97

Kodiak Flight Simulator e-Course- https://kodiak-training.teachable.com...

This is an online course that teaches you how to fly the Kodiak 100 airplane, perfect for the new Simworks Kodiak on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, or the X-Plane Kodiak. I break down the fundamentals of flying, take off, landing, cruise, and how I as a bush pilot in Papua New Guinea fly the Kodiak 100. Whether you are a beginner flight simmer, or an experienced pilot, this video e-course will help advance your skills. It's an easy to follow course that you can watch at your own pace with lifetime access. Best yet, if you feel it's not the right course for you, I provide a 100% money back guarantee. Check it out now and start flying the Kodiak airplane today.

• Like 1

Quote:

"To reiterate the information on Working Title's NXI with the Kodiak 100, the instrument compatibility at launch is guaranteed, but subsequent modifications and updates to the G1000 NXI may pose a challenge to keep Kodiak consistently compatible - because of that, the team has elected to prioritise supporting the default G1000."

cue "sound of needle scratching across a record".

7 hours ago, Shug said:

I'm getting exactly the same problem. I wrote a support ticket so will await an update.

Yes same problem here in Western Australia, downloading direct from there store, gets to 50MB, drops off and recommences until it gets to 50MB and same cycle again.

Download now working.

Brian

Edited by baxterbj
problem solved

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Quote:

"To reiterate the information on Working Title's NXI with the Kodiak 100, the instrument compatibility at launch is guaranteed, but subsequent modifications and updates to the G1000 NXI may pose a challenge to keep Kodiak consistently compatible - because of that, the team has elected to prioritise supporting the default G1000."

cue "sound of needle scratching across a record".

Ok, I’m out then 

• Like 1