Sign in to follow this  
Rune-ENHD

Any love for the humble Beechjet 400A?

3 hours ago, raymar said:

Yep, I agree.  Ron ran out of steam amongst some personal problems.  I was working with him on a new Learjet for FSX when it all came apart.  That is unfortunate, for sure. His Beechjet had a nice following and would make a good addition to MSFS provided you can attract a good mod team to tweak it.  I would like to see any new Corporate jet brought in to MSFS.

Regards,

Ray

That's unfortunate to hear about Eaglesoft. I noticed their website had several jets as work in progress that were advertised as P3Dv4 and v5 compatible. The Beechjet 400 remains in my top favorite aircraft. The Milviz Learjet 60 mentioned in this topic seems to have moved to the Commercial tab on the Milviz website. And they also show a USAF T-1A Jayhawk in the works on their commercial pages. If the T-1A ever becomes available for MSFS or even P3D I would jump on purchasing it in a flash.                                                                                                                                                                       

• Like 1

Keith Guillory

The Hawker was okay from them.  I liked that the APU was at least modeled.  I ended up modding mine with GTN 750 hehe so it could navigate better.  I think their C550 with native GTN 750 was maybe their best bizjet.

I'd still love a classic Citation X - I think it's the Honeywell Primus 2000 avionics - they're old but they work haha.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

24 minutes ago, Rune-ENHD said:

Beechjet niner Lima golf   ....please...  don't taxi on the grass... the real fluid Human-ATC and adventures in that sim was revolutionary...

ATC sure didn't mind letting you know when they weren't happy with you!  It really was impressive.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

The Cessna Citation X 750 has the coolest cockpit of them ALL :biggrin: 5-glasspanels lined up sideways and all those nice curved angled panels , that really cool APU thingy... this would BE the perfect bizzjet if it had a overhead-head panel as well... haha...

4 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

That's truly the type of aircraft I'm after.  Good ones are hard to come by in any sim, really.  There's a nice Challenger coming for XP11 (but it'll have to be updated cause XP12 is coming in soon afaik).  Speaking of XP12, they seem to have the older Citation X included with the base sim - that'll be at least worth a look for me.  The Flysimware Lear 35 and the other Lear 25 (forgot the creator name) was very good - but both analogue kinda not my favorite (although I know the FSW Lear now has an FMS option).  The WT CJ4 isn't super complete systems-wise but for avionics and for a low price of free - it's very very good.  It's a bit slow.  I like the Longitude better but we'll have to wait till WT updates the G3000 to make that Garmin suite more of a capable navigation system.  I know there are a few bizjets in progress - but appear to be very early stages....  there's a Falcon 900, a Phenom 100 or 300, maybe another Lear (but again analogue gauges).  There's the Cirrus Vision Jet which I'll likely buy but it's really slow in the bizjet realm.  Milviz had a Lear 60XR going I think for P3D.  Not sure if they plan on bringing that to MSFS.  Hope so- as that is a type of bizjet I'd love to see.  I guess if I had a choice it would be a quick Falcon, like 2000S, or FA8X etc.  Love to see a Global jet too.  Just something fast...like .85 or better MMO.  Fast and glass hehe!

OH yes please on the Falcon 900 - such an elegant and LARGE business jet, and still a ton of em flying around. The Gulfstreams and Globals are big beautiful aircraft, but the Falcon 900 is boss.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

btw are you guys saying that the Facebook previewed Eaglesoft group aircraft citation X750/bombardierChallenger 
"are" cancelled or something?? :blink::wacko::pedih:  Not moooore BAD news.... nooooo craaaap...

- - - -
flyerkg  "Rest assured" that a T1A Jayhawk style "textured model atleast" for the Millitary folks would be included, :wink:

IF I get the right "Green-light" from the community..I'm dependant on a "team effort" to make it happen, BEFORE "I" hand over the money to the 3D-ARTIST, who I have talked to earlier this evening?
We are allowed to do anything to the 3D aircraft modell as long as NO SOURCE-FILES are NOT uploaded ANYWHERE... only as a complete addon-aircraft WITHOUT source-files...     AND NO SALES....of it!!!!!!!!!!!

The T1-A Jayhawk variant was "instrumental to Peter James" providing technical data details on the FU-3 Beechjet , Its an important part of FU3 history... :happy: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blueshark747 said:

I'm hoping Carenado brings the Hawker,XL560,390 Premiere and S550 Citation to MSFS.

I loved the H25B H850XP in FSX!

One of the most beautiful exterior/interior models in FSX IMO.

The most painful to watch video I've ever seen! Wanted to put the pilots head in a vice to keep it from moving.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Hi again, Guys I have just loaded "a preview" of it in 3DsMax 2013. But I have STILL NOT purchased it YET,

But.....

I'm telling ya it's a Beaut'  this ting reaaally looks like a Beechjet!!  😮 😮  ohhh woow 😄 😄

"3D specs" for the Low-poly version from Max

Total

Polys:    87,636       0

Tris:       170,865     0

Verts:      92,560     0

Fps       4,326

The Author told me it would probably need to be optimized.. 

There is a "basic" interior modelled also in the cabin and cockpit but really basic

Lousy formatting i'm on the cellphone...

Regards

Rune-ENHD

Cockspur are working on a Hawker XP so that's close enough for me.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

@blueshark747 400 XP or 800 XP? Two different aircraft types.

EDIT: It's the 800 XP (BAe 125-800 derived from the HS 125) https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/hawker-800xp-by-cockspur/544106 A lovely business jet but completely different and a lot bigger than the Beechjet Hawker 400

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

3 hours ago, ckyliu said:

@blueshark747 400 XP or 800 XP? Two different aircraft types.

EDIT: It's the 800 XP (BAe 125-800 derived from the HS 125) https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/hawker-800xp-by-cockspur/544106 A lovely business jet but completely different and a lot bigger than the Beechjet Hawker 400

Just did more research on the 400a no idea it was originally designed by Mitsubishi😲

The 400a looks gives me Citation vibes...

So yea the CJ4 and Mustang both satisfy that particular exterior design aesthetic for me.

I prefer the open cockpit glass view of the CJ4 and Mustang over the 400a's particular partitioned section glass design.

That slanted pillar design of the 400a just urks me as well as the HondaJet's cockpit window design and visibility 

img.axd?id=6071318409%26wid=6072144879%2

Hawker Beechcraft 400A (N400AJ) Aircraft Pictures & Photos ...

Edited by blueshark747

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

6 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

Cockspur are working on a Hawker XP so that's close enough for me.

They'll have to improve an awful lot on their efforts on the Mustang for it to be of any interest.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

19 hours ago, Gazzareth said:

They'll have to improve an awful lot on their efforts on the Mustang for it to be of any interest.

G

Doubt it's gonna happen to your standards of satisfaction at this point...🤣

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

Rune-EHND last visited this site in March 2022, so this little project has probably been relegated to the scrap heap. Fantastic avatar though, and the Beechjet 400A was easily my favourite aircraft in Flight Unlimited 3 (and I used that simulator exclusively for 8 years). Wonderful memories..... :cool:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png