Sign in to follow this  
Alvega

SP1 Beta3

Phil,the RSS feed on your blog has not updated to reflect any of April's posts.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Its enabled on my blog control panel. Thats way out of my area, but I wonder if when I went to moderated comments ( due to a blog spamming episode I was suffering from ) that something changed.There isnt much I can do to fix that, I just use the control panel and hope things work. :-).

Guest g0kmt

PhilI can't speak for the rest of the community but thanks for the update and openness. That you keep us informed when you can is great!Happy to wait

hi Phil,i would like to gratefully thank you for updating us on the progress of SP1. Your contribution and perseverance is greatly appreciated.i think FSX is great and will be even better.Bo

Bo Klop

Guest unitedpilot36

Good news indeed, can't wait for the final release. :9Should we be looking at mid to late May perhaps?:)

This thing has been rife with delays and problems. I for one will be very happy when/if it ever comes out so we can move on to the business of getting some 3rd party addons. Thanks for the info Phil, even if it is the usual another two to four week delay kind that we don't like but have gotten used to.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

Thank you Phil for being so forthright and communicative to the flight sim community.A story comes to mind I experienced a few weeks ago. I was flying standby on a major airline (standby=free-my daughter works for them). I was in Phoenix waiting for a connection to Detroit. The pilot came out right before departure and very apologetically explained that due to weight restrictions-even though he had enough empty seats to take the 6 standby passengers-that he would be unable to take us and that we would have to wait for another flight two hours later. He then recalculated again in an attempt to make it work and very sadly confirmed that he just couldn't do it. I was surprised when one of the 6 fellow standby (employee based) passengers started fuming and ranting that this was ridiculous, and that she would never fly standby again....etc...etc. I was rather embarrassed-especially for the pilot that was just trying his best to make it work.It could be me-but I found myself wondering if a)she preferred that the captain put all of his passengers including her in danger and :( how one could complain about something that was freely offered. But again-it is probably just me... :-)

Guest YukonPete

some people are just never happy and stop complaining. After you release SP1 these same people will find something else to complain about! All I can say it great work Phil! I can't wait for the sp1 but please take your time and get it done right!

I think this new 'communication with the community' stance is great too. Thanks Phil.

>FSX SP1 Beta3 posted, see my blog for details.I second the last 3 posts. Thank you Phil, i wish i had a never ending tolerance like you do.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Guest UlfB

Thanks Phil,I can only speak for myself, but I appreciate that you keep quality on a higher priority level than the time schedule. The regular and informative updates on SP1 progress is very comforting. In my opinion this new approach from Microsoft, compared to other FS releases, to engage in and interact with the FS community, is a very significant and important step. It's very, very professional.Ulf BESML

>FSX SP1 Beta3 posted, see my blog for details.Thanks for the update, Phil. Have a Blessed weekend...Danny

Guest radarbeam

Thanks for your dedication Phil!