Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Scenery Tech Landclass?

Guest Derek D

Yes I see what you mean about the redness of the mountains and soil. Unfortunately it is probably beyond the capabilities of landclass alone to recreate the coloration, since all the landclass does is make use of textures that are in your FSX texture folder. None of the default FSX textures offer the hue that you are probably looking for.The predominant landclass tile used by the ST landclass in the vicinity of Phoenix is "Succulent and Thorn Scrub" (texture 50c), which if you were to open in imagetool you would see consists mostly of yellowish and light brown colors. A good 3rd party texture package would probably help in this regard.Derek D.

Gees, totally off topic, do people actually live houses in the middle of those "wheels". If so, man I can tell you this just reinforces that fantastic lifestyle I have living here on Vancouver Island amonst 160 foot douglas fir trees and my nearest neighbour is 100 meters over from me.My goodness, I can go out my backdoor into the forest, loaded with deer, occasional black bear and once and a while a mountain lion. And no traffic noise.I am in heaven.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I agree with you.I live in Ottawa,Ill in town and have a big ravine and a dead end street.75 mins to KMDW and 90 mins to KORD.10 mins to work 8 miles away and my work is a marina on the Ill River across from the most beautiful state park in state.I want to retire and move to Arizona!Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.