Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

SP1 Complaints

How long do we think how much time will elapse between SP1 being released and the first complaint appearing on this forum?

>How long do we think how much time will elapse between SP1>being released and the first complaint appearing on this>forum?How many silly questions like this do you think are going to appear before SP1 is released?

Guest wyoming

FSX is the bext thing that happened to mankind since the wheel. Because Microsoft is a heroic enterprise that works hard to bring joy to the people. Because, therefore, complaints necessarily originate from entitled, whimpy and immature individuals who do not enjoy accurate reality-testing. Or from angry individuals on a quixotic crusade to discredit Microsoft, possibly out of repressed envy. And in both cases will be outnumbered and quickly put in their gloomy place.

there will be no compliants .. just constructive feedbackRegards,Vern

A good example of a pre-emptive strike.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Guest FxF3

:-lol Made my day it was just funny no matter which side you come down on.

I don't need SP1....FSX is GREAT just the way it is!How's that? And I really mean it. Get a good computer or run FS9 until it you can no longer stand the great things simmers are saying about FSX. It never ceases to amaze me about these so-called simmers who can't see that this "bargain software", which is under $60.00 is phenomenal. You just need to join those of us who have made the commitment to truly enjoy it. It DOES require an investment. If you're not willing to invest, play a racing game. That's my $.02 cents worth.ps. SP1 will just be a great BONUS for me!

There will be complaints.. Mostly from people who can't install the thing right, some who are unlucky and have compatibility issues and be forced to reinstall FSX from scratch etc. Then there will be the normal share of "sceptics", people who simply don't want to install updates. The same people who refuse to install things like the XP or Office service packs because (in their minds) they cause the computer to run slower, louder, hotter or makes their dog explode.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

>I don't need SP1....FSX is GREAT just the way it is!>>>How's that? And I really mean it. Get a good computer or run>FS9 until it you can no longer stand the great things simmers>are saying about FSX. >>It never ceases to amaze me about these so-called simmers who>can't see that this "bargain software", which is under $60.00>is phenomenal. You just need to join those of us who have made>the commitment to truly enjoy it. It DOES require an>investment. If you're not willing to invest, play a racing>game. That's my $.02 cents worth.>>ps. SP1 will just be a great BONUS for me!>I also agree with you.I'm enjoying it as it is, FSX is great. I just wanted to have the fullscreen bug that prevents other programs to run with FSX in fullscreen fixed. But i doubt that will be fixed because i asked already a couple times and got no answer.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Actually, I have not heard of this one. Can you please give me a little clue as to what it is?Thanks in advance...Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaIntel Core 2 Duo E6700ASUS P5N32-E SLI Deluxe Motherboard4GB Corsair VS DDR2 667Mhz RAMInno3D 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 590MHz VideoASUS MW221u 21" Wide Screen LCD2 x 320Gb WD SATA DrivesCreative X-Fi Platinum Sound Lian Li PC-B20B Aluminium Black CaseMS Vista Ultimate OEMCH FlightSim Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBTrackIR 4 Pro and Track ClipMSFS FSX Deluxe Edition Full install at 1400x960x32Check out my 5th Around the World flight with MS FSX at http://members.iinet.com.au/~portercbp/fly...W_05/index.html