Sign in to follow this  
vdae

EVERYTHING 9.99$ AT CAPTAIN SIM!

I still can’t get into the store - coming up on 3 hours of trying.  At this rate I’ll probably miss it ha.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

40 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

I still can’t get into the store - coming up on 3 hours of trying.  At this rate I’ll probably miss it ha.

It may be quicker to go direct to their store page, rather than the home page:

https://www.captainsim.com/store/

11 minutes ago, rmeier said:

It may be quicker to go direct to their store page, rather than the home page:

https://www.captainsim.com/store/

Thanks.  I think I got SOMETHING in a cart but of course can’t get to the checkout page haha.  Sheesh.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Phew that was painful. Several tries and reloading of screens later, finally got the 737-200. Yeah i like the simple old ones

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

1 hour ago, rooitou said:

Phew that was painful. Several tries and reloading of screens later, finally got the 737-200. Yeah i like the simple old ones

Haven't flown the B732 in a while. It's a great little plane. If you haven't done so, do a search for the "Nickbe" mods...the panel lighting alone makes it worthwhile.

• Like 1

Like many others, I had NO PLANS to buy from CaptainSim any more.
But, hey, a 767 in exchange for one large pizza? I couldn't resist.
After approximately one hour of devastating my F5 key, I finally bought it. 😊

• Like 3

Managed to grab the 737 Classics. Won't go near anything for MSFS, but the Classics seemed a good deal for the price.

• Like 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Got the P3D 767, price of two beers. 3 flights fine. No MSFS stuff here either. Perhaps in the future..far future.

• Like 1

I've been able to install and verify my purchases now. Their servers must just have been overwhelmed whilst the sale was on.

Calum Watt

I got the 777 for MSFS and I keep getting a virus warning when trying to install. Defender shows the info and the file is m744.dll in the temp folder. Following the info link to Microsoft it looks like a legit, known trojan. At this point I am NOT turning off Defender as CS suggests. Getting any help from them is problematic at best.

Avsim member since 2002. 1000+ posts on old account.

2 hours ago, Coneman said:

I got the 777 for MSFS and I keep getting a virus warning when trying to install. Defender shows the info and the file is m744.dll in the temp folder. Following the info link to Microsoft it looks like a legit, known trojan. At this point I am NOT turning off Defender as CS suggests. Getting any help from them is problematic at best.

I've had quite a few apps not install without turning off my antivirus, including EZDok and RXP's GTN 750. The 777 was no different when I tried installing it this morning, but I had to go an additional step and turn off my firewall as well (which I admit was kind of unsettling). Still, I've known these monitoring program to be a little too sensitive with not only these types installs but in dozens of other legitimate programs too so this sounds like just another false-positive. Still, if you're uncomfortable with turning them off, maybe you can get a refund.

I've got the 757 and 767 working fine in P3D v5.1 HF1, but the 737-300 will not load in ready for takeoff state. I select it in the CDU but nothing happens.

Has anyone bought the 737-300, or has it and do they have this issue?

I posted about it on the Captain Sim forum last night, but there are no replies this morning. I know it will take time, but there doesn't seem to be much traffic on that forum.

Calum Watt

CaptainSim should have uses 24 hour shopping window instead of 12 hour shopping window for nine buck sale to avoid cramming and overloading of their servers.  Because of their severe tight 12 hour shopping window, I was unable to get into their site to buy 737-200.  I am good Captain Sim customer with past 757, 727, C-130, and 707 purchases past years and I think Captain Sim should make it up by offering 9 buck sale AGAIN using 24 hour shopping window so that anyone including me can get into their website to do shopping and purchasing.

I sure hope they will take my advice

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

signCopy.jpg