Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

F1 GTN750 Updated for v5.3HF1

RXP has been great..switch to it in 2018 I think…never look back to f1. Great support but read the manual cause there’s a few things f1 could not do.

• Like 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Update:  I found it.

Just Run the f1updateTool in the F1GTN directory.  Hopefully this will get magically updated with 5.3.17.28160 added.

"Where do I find these connector updates so I can get my GTN750 to work again for 5.3?"

Thanks

Edited by wmstonetn

There is still no update for the F1 GTN. Does anyone have an archive version of PREPAR3D V5.3 HOTFIX 1  (5.3.15.28131) client that they could share with me.  I am thinking of going back to that version to get my Flight 1 GTN's and GPS 530/430s working again.  IF so, please PM me. 

Thanks!

I'd go the other way and switch to RXP's version of the GTN. I did exactly that and was positively surprised. The substitution of the F1 gauge with the RXP is seamless.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else