Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

RyanAir PPRUNE Thread

Guest B1900 Mech

What a great story! An excellent insight into corporate mentallity. http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=224813 P.S. Warning, A long post. I agree with Danny's desision to pull the thread,and Iam awaiting PPRUNES release of it's data. To Quote Danny, "Operating to the same set of safety regulations in itself is not the only criteria that should be looked at. It's the same old adage about accountants, they know the price of everything but the value of nothing. We here at PPRuNe are trying to highlight the effects that different corporate cultures can have in a safety critical industry. Does corporate culture and the fallibility of human factors have an influence on the amount of 'Risky shift'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risky_shift that is the result? Could it be that the regulators have different attitudes to it on either side of the Irish Sea?"

why would post a link to a thread that no longer exists?this make no sense to me - if you are looking for reactions I guess I have to say...react to what?????????(actually I think that this thread should be removed)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest B1900 Mech

Did you read the thread?? Am I missing something here? Someone please fill me in?:-lol

Jim, I have great respect for you and I often read your posts. But I think I may have missed something here. Are you asking us to read the original thread (which was removed) or the response thread to the fact that the orginal was removed?The impression I had was that you may have asked us to read a thread which was NOT removed at the time you posted here, but was removed by the time I went to look for it. Maybe you have a copy of the removed thread? or a link to it?Again, I would be happy to read whatever you post or link to.It is me as I am just a bit confused, please dont take any offense. :-)

Guest B1900 Mech

Hi Mike,no problem:-) Having read the entire 7 pages of the "Away for a day and it's gone" thread,I was able to deduce the basics of the deleted Ryan Air Cat 3 Op's at Stansted thread. I felt it was an enteresting topic to share,with much data added by Danny,the owner of PPRUNE,who by the way,is in a very tight spot having threats by airline barrasters directed at him,to remove said thread.It looks like from his info, he May be vindicated?

Ah...got it now, I will give a read to the "Away for a day and it's gone" thread