Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

P3Dv5.3 HF1 5.3.15.28131 update released

FSLabs has pushed an update for the latest hotfix-hotfix. On top that update implements the offset function in the FMGC, which has been long overdue. If only I knew when I would have to use that during my flights...? Never seen any online ATC give that kind of instruction.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

FSLabs has pushed an update for the latest hotfix-hotfix. On top that update implements the offset function in the FMGC, which has been long overdue. If only I knew when I would have to use that during my flights...? Never seen any online ATC give that kind of instruction.

One situation in which you'd use that would be flights in uncontrolled airspace heading into a certain direction with flights in the opposite direction flying onset.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Going to need to go find a video that shows how to program that. 

Too bad I still can't update until HiFi pushes an update. 

Eric 

49 minutes ago, threegreen said:

One situation in which you'd use that would be flights in uncontrolled airspace heading into a certain direction with flights in the opposite direction flying onset.

Care to elaborate further? When / where would that happen with airliners?

44 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Going to need to go find a video that shows how to program that. 

Too bad I still can't update until HiFi pushes an update. 

HiFi update is out 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

HiFi update is out 🙂

Perfect timing....I got all updated and ready to fly about 5 minutes ago.....Thanks

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

FSLabs also, so just chaseplane to go... So quick and smooth to update these days.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

8 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Care to elaborate further? When / where would that happen with airliners?

When there's no radar coverage or no ATC at all one direction would be flying offset from the course, maybe some 10 miles or so. As an example, flights from the Caribbean heading towards the northern US/Canada would be flying offset while flights from the US/Canada to the Caribbean are onset. Might be the other way around in that case though, don't remember exactly. It's an extra measure to avoid potential traffic conflicts.

Edited by threegreen
  • Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

1 minute ago, Jetset408 said:

FSLabs also, so just chaseplane to go... So quick and smooth to update these days.

Chaseplane is usually one of the first out of the starting blocks, maybe they're on their Christmas break already 😛

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

22 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Chaseplane is usually one of the first out of the starting blocks, maybe they're on their Christmas break already 😛

Does Chaseplane not work at all?

1 minute ago, Mejjo said:

Does Chaseplane not work at all?

Yes, just not fully functional - the devs are hard at work though, on a number of projects, not on hols 😉

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Just now, kevinfirth said:

Yes, just not fully functional - the devs are hard at work though, on a number of projects, not on hols 😉

Thanks mate, I started to think i could now fly the FSLabs with Active Sky working but no Chaseplane haha.

9 minutes ago, Mejjo said:

Thanks mate, I started to think i could now fly the FSLabs with Active Sky working but no Chaseplane haha.

Chaseplan works well enough. Zooming is a bit "rough" and the view switches have no transition, but apart from that there is nothing really problematic with Chaseplane. Using it right now in the 747.

We also need FFTF dynamic update...?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]