Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

P3Dv5.3 HF1 5.3.15.28131 update released

and F1 GTN750 Update Tool to go to version 1.25

Version 1.24 works for Hotfix 1 before the airport lights fix 

• Like 2

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

10 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

v5.3HF1 build 531528131 installed. Warning in ChasePlane and ASP3D that they're incompatible with current P3D version but ChasePlane still works with view changes internal and external. The smooth view option doesn't.

ASP3D injects weather. Seems okay to update and 3rd party updates should soon follow.

Ray, 

A quiet update just came out for ASP3D (8027).  All seem to be working.

Edited by Benzhangar
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Just waiting for ChasePlane update, then I'm all good.  Gotta hand it to the developers, working during the holiday season, many thanks to them.

Cheers, Rob.

I agree great support from all of them 🙌

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

André

1 hour ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Just waiting for ChasePlane update, then I'm all good.  Gotta hand it to the developers, working during the holiday season, many thanks to them.

Cheers, Rob.

ChasePlane works just doesn't have full functionality but I have everything I need working for all my aircraft profiles.

Joe

• Like 2

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Cheers, Rob.

Here here Rob , absolutely 

• Like 2

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

2 hours ago, julietsierra46 said:

Does anyone have these nice trees blocking their view after the runway lights fix, also in cockpit and every other view lol.https://imgur.com/a/PHynTWD

Something like this...I found it somewhere to be added under Terrain......not sure.

IMAGE_PIXELS_FOR_AUTOGEN_POLYGONS=128

Alex 

I sent a post in this forum but I think It as less visibility than I espected.

So I copy in this topic regarding just the new version release which show up this big bug.

Hello,
I'm new in this forum and since I've used the 4.5 version I just installed the new 5.3 Professional_5.3.15.28130 version. Unfortunately I have some troubble: 
1 - Plants especially trees looks graphically badly - it remaind me FS98 but worst.

2 - Problem using the view around the Virtual cockpit using the key combination Space + mouse movement to move the view all around the cockpit as usually used with the preview 4.5 version. 
I linked my video record to show accurately the troubble.
As you can see in the video It seems a problem caused using multi screen view. 
I always used dual screen with P3D: the Main monitor to view the cockpit and the secondary monitor to drag 2d windows such FMS, Radio panel, Altitude and so on. So when I open any 2D instrument pop up like the radio panel on the F22 (your default aircraft) and I push the keeboard Space kay and the movement of the mouse the view of the cockpit flip over. When I do the same undoking the 2d panel and draging it on the secondary monitor the cokpit view flip over and ther's no way to recovery.
This is the first time to have this troubble and I dont have any reference with previews v5 version because I moved from the 4.5 to 5.3 version.

Below the link of my video from my Mega account: 
https://mega.nz/file/iVkCEJbS#XsGolG7vg ... Ptl-V5kySc