Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy Baron

Lear 45 Enhancement

Can only agree, did get it the day it appeared on Avsim and being a happy camper now. :-hah Thanks for the effort, and looking forward to updates for the other planes. *:-*Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

Bill,check out the "crj_700_gauge_fixes.zip" in the library.I added the VOR 2 ident, bearing and DME to the MFD gauge, besides a lot of other fixes.Alex

>Bill,>>check out the "crj_700_gauge_fixes.zip" in the library.>>I added the VOR 2 ident, bearing and DME to the MFD gauge,>besides a lot of other fixes.>>AlexGreat Alex...will get it pronto :-)ThanksBill

Alex,Great job on the CRJ also. I really appreciate your hard workThanks again.Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

>Hi All,-SNIP->You can find a lot of hints in the Garmin 1000 gauges.>>I already noticed that you can display traffic somehow. I'd>like to incorporate this into the 737 and CRJ updates (don't>ask me when ;-)).>-SNIP->Thanks for all the positive feedback.>>AlexAlex, I have the radar display integrated into my default 737-800 and CRJ700 panels, as well as my mods last night to your modifiedLear45 panel. I'm still "tweaking" that one, however.As you are probably aware, incorporating the modifications isn't a task for a novice as they can be rather involved in many instances.However, if you'd like, PM me and I can provide you with my modsand you can incorporate them as you wish. I've created a few newBMP's to implement the radar control functions as well as adding code to several of the XML files. There are also some changes needed to the panel.cfg files but it all boils down to the gauge CAB and thepanel CFG file once the additions are made. Paul

Wide-5.jpg