Sign in to follow this  
Crichton13

Upgrade to V1.7.

Hi there, I've purchased ATC Chatter and have my receipt etc. but it won't allow me to download the 2.4GB upgrade file and insists I pay again - can you help please?

Many thanks,

GP

I also, purchased on Sept. 15, 2021 for use with Pilot2ATC. I went to my Gumroad Library and there were 2 files I downloaded:

"Clip_Updates_Mar_2021"

"Clip_Updates_Jul_2021"

Are these the updates for v1.7? I don't think so.

My account indicates version 1.0.0, I am not sure where to get the download link to update to v1.7. It's very confusing. Anyway,  Happy Holidays to all!

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

22 hours ago, Crichton13 said:

Hi there, I've purchased ATC Chatter and have my receipt etc. but it won't allow me to download the 2.4GB upgrade file and insists I pay again - can you help please?

Many thanks,

GP

X-ATC-Chatter 1.7 was for the X-Plane version. It is primarily an update to the stand-alone X-Plane player. If you are referring to FS-ATC-Chatter for the MS Simulators 1.0 is still the most recent release.

Mark

9 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

I also, purchased on Sept. 15, 2021 for use with Pilot2ATC. I went to my Gumroad Library and there were 2 files I downloaded:

"Clip_Updates_Mar_2021"

"Clip_Updates_Jul_2021"

Are these the updates for v1.7? I don't think so.

My account indicates version 1.0.0, I am not sure where to get the download link to update to v1.7. It's very confusing. Anyway,  Happy Holidays to all!

Regards,

Tom

Tom,

Same as the above post. That 1.7 email you received was for X-ATC-Chatter, the X-Plane player. 1.0 is still the most recent release for the FS2020 player.

Mark

Mark, Thanks for that.

Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker