Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | Happy Holidays

On behalf of the entire FlyByWire team, we want to wish everyone a happy festive season and a happy new year!

2021 has been a fantastic year for us and our community. We have come on great strides with our A32NX development with many highly anticipated features in the works and looking fantastic. Alongside this, A380X development is starting to take shape thanks to our extremely talented team.

Providing a popular addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator requires more than just developers. It requires a strong team of support, industry experts and a brilliant community, backing the project and volunteering their time to make the FBW experience the best it can be. Our recent community survey has provided a great insight into what you consider to be important in the addon we provide and we will be using this determine our areas of focus in line with our current roadmap.

Recently we have released our own airport scenery KFBW which can be downloaded in our installer today. Here we showcase the progress of the A380X so far. It is also used by our developers to test the aircraft with quick access to a real A380 hub, LAX. Thank you for being a part of this journey, we look forward to bringing you more in 2022.

spacer.png

Edited by Watsi
  • Like 41
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

Happy Holidays.

Thank you and the the whole team for working tirelessly on the A32NX, I am not sure I would be be flying MSFS so much if it was not there.

Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing your A380 next year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

Merry Christmas to you, and a big thank you for this wonderful work of yours - the whole team - MSFS owes you a great deal, this is still the only modern airliner that allows us to discover this marvelous platform!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Dear FlyByWire Team, all my best wishes out to you and happy holidays. THX for all your comfort you granted us with the A320!

Regards

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Watsi

You guys rock!

Thank you for all the efforts the entire team have been putting in on this magnificent machine.

Have a great Xmas and 2022!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Thank you very much  FBW team for all the hard work you have done for us!! I can only dream that Asobo and MS could be as good with communication and updates as you guys are... Well, we got what we got and must be happy with that. Happy new year FBW team!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tapani Österberg

FBW is pretty much the only reason for me to keep MFS installed these days, and the PMDG dc-6 somehow too...

Thank you for your Work and Dedication !!!

All the Best for FBW Team in 2022 !!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Happy holidays and many thanks for all the great work you guys have been and are doing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Thank you so much for the fantastic work you are doing. All the best for 2022.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Professionalism and dedication to our hobby, this is Fly By Wire. Health and peace to the entire team. Likewise, I wish everyone who share this forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank You to all at FBW for your continued efforts to make the FBW A320NX the aircraft it is today. Looking forward to 2022, and the continued journey with you guys as the A380X and 220 develop in the coming months.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Thank you all at fbw team for all your continued work on this fantastic aircraft

have a great holiday

• Like 2

jeff storey

FBW - truly the gift that keeps on giving!

Thank you for giving us a REAL A320.

Merry Christmas

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB