Sign in to follow this  
Dave Morgan

Thank you

Hi Chris.

My yoke... Gosh! What a lovely piece of engineering, from design and material selection, through build and even to packaging.

Put me down for a throttle quadrant. And pedals. And a trim wheel... And a tiller... And are you going to make any panels? 😄

Merry Christmas mate. I love it!

D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave Morgan said:

Hi Chris.

My yoke... Gosh! What a lovely piece of engineering, from design and material selection, through build and even to packaging.

Put me down for a throttle quadrant. And pedals. And a trim wheel... And a tiller... And are you going to make any panels? 😄

Merry Christmas mate. I love it!

D

Hi Dave

Glad you like it! Thanks for your custom.

Merry Christmas.

Chris

Owner, Fulcrum Simulator Controls.

fulcrumsim.com       facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       instagram.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       twitter.com/Fulcrum_SC

I signed up just to say thank you to Fulcrum. I just recieved the yoke and installed it to the desk. It is phenomenal. The inputs to the yoke translate 1 to 1 to the yoke in the virtual cockpit. It feels extremely smooth. The packing says "get ready to upgrade your simulator experience" and what an upgrade this is (from a saitek yoke)! I have flown the saitek since 2012. And now the new yoke, while feeling great and heafty, it really is a new way of flying and I think I have to relearn and adjust a bit to feel as proficient as I used to.

• Upvote 2