Sign in to follow this  
Guest ps76

St Barts for FSX?

I know that Tampa have bought out great scenery for St.Maartin/St.Barts (although not yet available for FSX), but does anyone know if there is mesh/landclass available for FSX/FS2004 that would correct the St.Barts island in FSX. The default does not look realistic at all: No small hill to overcome, runway does not run down to beach, etc. etc.Cheers,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

If you could figure out a way to have both sceneries co-exist, FranceVFR has a cool St. Barts for FSX. However it is tied with their own St. Maarten and I 'd rather use the Fly Tampa.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

>>St.Maartin/St.Barts (although not yet >available for FSX), >You have been mislead. FlyTampa released a St Maartin (TNCM) for FSX at the same time they released the FS9 version. The FSX version does not have St Barts (TFFJ or SABA yet)just TNCM. The FSX version is 100 percent FSX compliant including the ground support traffic/tracks, animated FSX style Jetways and many other FSX options.Your question and concern has been discussed on the FlyTampa forum

Jim,Looking on the FlyTampa website, I cannot see any mention of a TNCM for FSX, only FS2004 package (incl. StBarts & Saba) which states in the [Purchase] page that FSX is not supported.Where can one find details / purchase the FSX versions?Cheers,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

OK PJ, thanks. Shame there are no plans for St.Barts for FSX though. Perhaps, post FSX SP1 they may consider patching. I think I shall hang on for Option3, and see what SP1 brings, before spending money on FS2004 based scenery (with beta FSX components).Cheers,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Guest ps76

HiHave emailed a few files I made like a temporary improvement for my system if interested.P.