Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Challenger 650 coming !!!

45 minutes ago, RXP said:

@GoranM I'm sorry for derailing the topic 😳 The Challenger 650 seems fantastic and making me wanting to try it out!

No problem.  And thank you.

8 hours ago, RXP said:

I don't know how creative one can be, and I admit it might be debatable, but speaking of being creative... I've just found this one out:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/milviz-atr-72-600-wip-previews/461691/117

Thanks for the link, and I do think it makes sense in this thread too because even on X-Plane's Land, where at least up to XP11 and I am sure for XP12 too, developers are a lot more free to create and chose how to, and it pays to opt for "low level" C++ programming as opposed to LUA /... specially when implementing complex systems.

This Challenger has a level of detail not only in it's own systems but also in "patching" what's lacking or faulty in the core flight simulation game, programmed fully in C++, and that makes a whole lot of a difference for sure in terms of performance.

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Well,

this add-on is really going to be a unique experience in X-Plane !

The latest video stream available is,.. well, unbelievable ! WOW !

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1253111451

A fully modeled FBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus the interaction with the airport operations/services using a cell phone, .... OMG !

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

I just curious as to why developer wait until release date to release the price of their addons ? Are they not confident enough about their product ? From what I have seen so far from the Challenger 650, it would want to believe that there is nothing to worry about here. I am just wondering what is the thought process behind this

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

6 hours ago, Anatoli-Kagari9 said:

Well,

this add-on is really going to be a unique experience in X-Plane !

The latest video stream available is,.. well, unbelievable ! WOW !

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1253111451

A fully modeled FBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus the interaction with the airport operations/services using a cell phone, .... OMG !

Here is the Stream on Youtube, for those who prefer it to Twitch!

Really is unbelievable Jose. There are no words that can describe how much is going into this addon, it's better to watch the video and see for yourself. It will be an game changer for the Simulation Industry, making a new standard for all to follow, that I have no doubt. 

Edited by Alec
  • Like 4

Alexis Mefano

Just watching the detail and hats off. It is obvious that there is so much passion & talent that has put into this and this one is easily & far the most impressing product that I have seen in home flight simulation.

Wow!

Edited by akita
  • Upvote 2

What in the heck?!?  This addon will be too intelligent for me.  They freaking modeled everything.  You can sit in the de-ice truck!!!  Most advanced flightsim addon.  Ever.  Period.  The end.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

What's X-Plane exactly ?  Ah ! That simulator which can run the Hotstart CL 650... yeah... heard about it... 😃

Edited by Anatoli-Kagari9

Main Simulation Rig:

And the price, Im waiting for the complaints. we demanded it, we got it but we wont pay for it.Release 7th.

I was looking forward to it, but honestly not at that price. 114 plus taxes seems out of this world to my spending habits.

I feel like a lot of features that maybe made the price inflate are things i don't really care for, the whole FBO point of view for example.

Either way wish the dev good luck.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

1 minute ago, Pastaiolo said:

114 plus taxes seems out of this world to my spending habits.

The store is based in the US.  You do not pay taxes on the purchase.  The price is the price.  No more than advertised.

1 minute ago, Greazer said:

IMO it would be better to have a working copilot (like xAnimCopilot) to help fly the actual plane, than all this other eye candy stuff. 

It does though. Maybe not to a degree of a standalone F/O mod, but it's there.

@GoranMstill, well done, really nice. But for me to much detail.by time ive programjed fms and taken off i have usually lost interest.