Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

4 engine in CYWG

Had a 4 engine jet land in CYWG on Thursday about 6 pm. Not sure what kind as I was right underneath it. Loud though. Came from the USA I think. Maybe someone in the CYWG airport business could confirm.JimCYWG

Flightaware's a great site. I looked up the tracks of my recent flight to and from Orlando in their historical archive. On the return, our pilot didn't say much, so I was doing my own "navigating" by picking out landmarks along the way. According the Flightaware, I was right on.-John

Guest Rockcliffe

Hmmm. Works for me, both at work and at home. It's the track of the flight from flightaware.com.

That's a jpeg image uploaded as a .txt attachment, and Firefox (for one, netscape/mozilla might too) will happily try to open the image in Notepad because it is officially a .txt file. :) Internet Explorer should see through the false extension and show the image properly...Friendly tip: If you haven't attached images to posts before, make sure you check the JPEG Image on the attachment form before you click "Upload file", then the forums will attach it as a proper .jpg image and will work properly in all browsers. :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest Rockcliffe

>>Friendly tip: If you haven't attached images to posts before,>make sure you check the JPEG Image on the attachment form>before you click "Upload file", then the forums will attach it>as a proper .jpg image and will work properly in all browsers.>:)Thanks for that.