Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpc

The problem!

Guest ToMy Li

I have found the "issue", was the fps locker!! must be to UNLIMITED FPS! a difference with FS2004!!!Im reaching +35 fps in the most congest areas!!! with ULTRA HIGH sliders!!! cannot believe! almost two days with a nightmare! uhhhhI give my sincerest apologies to Phil Taylor, all ACES team, and AVSIM FSX Forum mates, especially to the most "sensible" people that read my experience post.Thank you!!!!!

Guest ToMy Li

Hey Ulf B I think you told me it! Im very impressed! Thanks for your help!

Guest MauiHawk

Glad you got it worked out!

Guest ToMy Li

thanks already to all mates!!! happy flights, it's awesome!!! ufff

In my case it is the same-limiting my fsp 1/4's my fps-unlimited seems the only setting that works-and it works great e.g. 25-35 fps unlimited vs. 4-8 limited. I wonder if it is the card-mine is a nvidia 7600 512k. It worked this way pre sp1 on my rig also.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

Guest BOPrey

Congrads to you.Now max out the graphics, leave the bloom off and water at Low 2x. Goto JFK, take a 737 and sit on runway 31L. The report back your fps.

Guest s0436

I am the opposite. I had unlimited fps and was getting high frames but stuttering, so hardly worth the supposed high fps. I locked it at 20 now and it seems a lot less stuttery.

Same here, at least in low density areas. I just took a flight around Alaska from PANC to PKA in the Caravan and was locked at 30 the whole way without any dips in fps or any stutters.Maybe the key is to lock at a high FPS like 30 or 40 to minimize larger fluctuations. Must be a sweet spot in there somewhere.One thing I did learn was not to uncheck antialiasing in FSX, kills frames and brings a bunch of stuttering.Ian.

Guest UlfB

>> Hey Ulf B I think you told me it! Im very impressed! Thanks>for your help!I wish that was true, but no. You got that tip from somebody else in one of those endless threads ;-)Ulf B

Guest ToMy Li

>Congrads to you.>>Now max out the graphics, leave the bloom off and water at Low>2x. Goto JFK, take a 737 and sit on runway 31L. The report>back your fps. BOPrey, for you!!! Sorry but I cannot resist still with ULTRA HIGH sliders lololol 24,8 frames! 1600x1200 32 Bitshttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/171770.jpg

Same here, the frame sliders is pretty much useless now, it's either 15 FPS no matter what the setting, when I set it to unlimited I get anything above that.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>>Congrads to you.>>>>Now max out the graphics, leave the bloom off and water at>Low>>2x. Goto JFK, take a 737 and sit on runway 31L. The report>>back your fps. >>BOPrey, for you!!! Sorry but I cannot resist still with ULTRA>HIGH sliders lololol 24,8 frames! 1600x1200 32 Bits>>>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/171770.jpg>How are you Thomas great pictures looking good hope you have fun...I already had FPS in the 40 after tweaking FSX with SP1 and default files the same lol so some tweaking to do...But be prepared with detailed 3e party add-ons 25 isn't enough...All reports are with default aircraft ;-)Curious what it will be when the detailed system stuff and cloudy weather and AI is going to be tested you loose 50% lol I know heheheAndr

André