Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

AIG - aircraft inject into sim but don't move

So I've been using this for a while now with no issues however noticed on my flight yesterday (and today) that the traffic spawns into the airfield but then doesn't move (at all).  Plus no traffic spawned in the air, usually depending on traffic slider in the AIG TC I have a bit of traffic buzzing around the sky.  But nothing, zip.   Its weird because the models are injected into the airport but don't move thereafter.

I've been on the AIG forums and a few similar posts but nothing conclusive.  So what's changed on my end?  The only thing I have updated recently was the navigraph airac using the Navigraph Nav Data center app......related?

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Thomas Derbyshire

Yes! Also since yesterday.

Asobo Christmas gift I suppose. But where not they out for holiday season? Perhaps the messing team returned earlier.

Yes the traffic spawns for me but I never see them move or see any in the air, this happened for me after I joined the beta for MSFS, I use PF3 for ATC and it is making calls to  AI but I can't visible see them and they don't show up on TCAS

Just now, MrSpeaker said:

Yes the traffic spawns for me but I never see them move or see any in the air, this happened for me after I joined the beta for MSFS, I use PF3 for ATC and it is making calls to  AI but I can't visible see them and they don't show up on TCAS

Actually yes great point I signed up to the beta as well recently (totally forgot!).  Looks like its a sim issue with the beta then?

Thomas Derbyshire

52 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Actually yes great point I signed up to the beta as well recently (totally forgot!).  Looks like its a sim issue with the beta then?

Merry Christmas!  Courtesy of the Asobo team!

Lol 

You can either laugh about it or put it down till somebody gets around to fixing it..

What a word not allowed disaster..

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

29 minutes ago, Maxis said:

Merry Christmas!  Courtesy of the Asobo team!

Lol 

You can either laugh about it or put it down till somebody gets around to fixing it..

What a word not allowed disaster..

Its not really a disaster, I entered into the beta knowing it was exactly that.  To be fair, its the only issue I've come up against so far.  No probs, I can just switch back to real time online traffic with the added bonus that the models will be AIG authentic.

• Like 2

Thomas Derbyshire

Hi

No problem here using the MSFS beta v1.21.18.0 and AIG (offline) traffic (MSFS real time traffic disabled) - did a flight this morning from LFPG to LPPT and saw plenty of moving AI on the ground and in the air.  Currently setting up a flight from LPPT to LEBL with the FBW A20N and seeing plenty of AI aircraft (Ryanair, TAP, Vueling) taxiing out to depart LPPT, and also landing and taxiing to stands.

No problem here either using beta and AIG, traffic still arriving and departing.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Hmmm interesting......maybe its not the beta.  

Are you guys using latest Navigraph AIRAC?

Thomas Derbyshire

Just to confirm, I'm using AIG Manager v1.1.0.70 and AIG Traffic Controller v0.5.0.19.

Just descending now approaching LEBL and can confirm also there's plenty of AI traffic in the sky here.

• Like 1

Just now, KevinW said:

Just to confirm, I'm using AIG Manager v1.1.0.70 and AIG Traffic Controller v0.5.0.19.

Just descending now approaching LEBL and can confirm also there's plenty of AI traffic in the sky here.

I've just launched the AIG Manager and it presented the update to 1.1.0.70 - maybe I needed latest version to work with the beta?  Anyway I'm updating right now see what happens.

Thomas Derbyshire

I'm using the latest updates for AIG and yes I have a the latest Navigraph, I will try deleting Navigraph in my community folder and see if it fixes the issue, cant right now as i am enroute. 

Yesterday I purchased LGAV and LPPR and tried both with AIG, the traffic was normal and aircraft moving in and out a few seconds after injection into MSFS. I do not have the Asobo Beta hot fix.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

AI-Manager 1.1.0.70 and Traffic Controller 0.5.0.19 with MSFS 1.21.18.0 (Beta post SU7) both AI Live and injected by the Traffic Controller, here I'm following a AI at Toulouse (LFBO)

ceyZCg7.jpeg

... and here just spotting a B757 traffic at KSFO

kn7b7vM.jpeg

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio