Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

FSX SP! Pool

Guest dwaohio

This is the unofficial FSX SP1 pool. Who ever come closest to the month,day,year and time in hours, mins and seconds that SP1 for FSX will be released will win the following. The first copy of SP1 since you knew the all the right information. You win the right to be the first one to complain about SP1 on avsim.Memebers of Aces, their family and pets are not legally aloud to join this pool. I thought I post this since we are all running out of things to talk about or complain about till Sp1 is released. This is posted as a joke and not to get everone going again on when is SP1 being released.Have a nice day! :)Dave

Half past a monkeys...oh, nevermind.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest nels

Where the guy that says 'it'll be here when its here' ?Oh well, it'll be here when..... no, I'm sick of reading that...11th May 2007 @ 18:40 GMT :-)Nels

:-jumpyFriday, May 27, 2007 @ 4:30:00 PST (Before the long holiday weekend)

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

16th May 2007 @ 13:00 GMT ..:-jumpy :-beerchug

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest unitedpilot36

May 21 11:10:32 am mountain standard time.:9

November 9th 2007 at the avsim conference along with dx10 and the adrenaline pack.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

Just got back from the future with my hoverboard.29 May 1800z.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Camsdad

It's been out for over a week now!!!!;-)

Guest SimDog

Yea, right Dave. And the first 100 to sign up for the conference get ..... wait a minute, probably best to not bring up that subject ever again. Cheers,SD

35th May....0:0:0:00 Stelios:-violin

Stelios Christofides