Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

FSX SP! Pool

July 4th, 2007 1800Z

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest piper773

It has to be after May 10th. My vote is the last week of May......unless another beta goes out for testing

February 23rd, at 1402 in the year 2525. If man is still alive. If woman can survive. Bob...

Guest garwig2

May 31, 2007 @ 23:59:59z>will win the following...>...the right to be the first one to>complain about SP1 on avsim.Good, since I won't complain then no one else will be able to complain either. :)

Guest Spud

June 3, 11:25 PM PST

Guest Jimbofly

Hopefully before the 11th - I'll be temporarily losing my internet connection then!James

Guest mariosunshine

05/29/2007 Kurt PSP

Christmas day 2007................without a doubt.It will be called 'SP1 version 9' or Flightsimulator Eleven.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>>Where the guy that says 'it'll be here when its here' ?>>Oh well, it'll be here when.....>> no, I'm sick of reading that...>>11th May 2007 @ 18:40 GMT :-)>>NelsCan I change my choice to the 11th as well? :D