Sign in to follow this  
scowms32

PAX not loading FBW (Stable Version)

Hi everyone I am seeking some assistance on an issue that I have been trying to resolve for a while.  I am using the stable version of FBW, and for some odd reason I cannot not get the PAX to loading via the W/B while setting up the MCDU during preflight. When on the W&B page via the AOC Menu, (page 1) I am clicking the OFP Request send, then on page 2, I am clicking the request button and then the Boarding start button, yet the I see the number of PAX due to load but nothing is happening.  Fuel loading is fine, just the PAX are not loading at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

On 12/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, scowms32 said:

Hi everyone I am seeking some assistance on an issue that I have been trying to resolve for a while.  I am using the stable version of FBW, and for some odd reason I cannot not get the PAX to loading via the W/B while setting up the MCDU during preflight. When on the W&B page via the AOC Menu, (page 1) I am clicking the OFP Request send, then on page 2, I am clicking the request button and then the Boarding start button, yet the I see the number of PAX due to load but nothing is happening.  Fuel loading is fine, just the PAX are not loading at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Not sure I am of help here but are you starting cold and dark? AFAIK pax do not load once the engine(s) are running

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Also check the realism options. If it’s set to realistic it’s gonna take a long time, but if it’s not working at all that’s weird. 

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

Not a real answer to your question but I strongly advice you to switch to the Dev version. It simply is the one to have. You don't have to upgrade it everyday if you don't want to: install it and enjoy it. From what I've read by now the Dev version has less problems than the Stable one.