Sign in to follow this  
Alaska738

Delta Team USA KDFW/KMDW

Terrific shots mate , however Alaska Airlines might not be happy with your switch to the competition . 😆😟

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, johnbow72 said:

Terrific shots mate , however Alaska Airlines might not be happy with your switch to the competition . 😆😟

Thanks much buddy! This will change once i acquire the 737 😉 

• Upvote 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Very nice set of shots bro, love the 17th one 👍🏽

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

Thanks much buddy! This will change once i acquire the 737 😉 

Great shots!

I'm thinking as popular as Alaska is, it will be included with the default PMDG release....I can't say either way...but I'm sure once its released and Alaska doesn't happen to be on the initial release list, it'll be done in short order. 😉  

On the iFly series I'm currently painting...my fellow painter Ric released both an 800 and 900 Alaska for the series. 
Shameless plug for his work because:

1. He's a great painter
  2. I suspect you may be fond of the airline and model based on your forum name. 🙂 

Here she is rocketing outta' LAX on her way to LAS. (Not that I should have to reiterate...but this screenshot is P3Dv5...not MSFS, if you couldn't tell by the background....don't want to start any conspiracy theories. 🙂 )

5sv7mR.png

Like you (and just about all of us)...I can't wait for a 737 to make it to MSFS!  Let's hope 2022 is the "Year of the Simmer", hehe.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Great shots!

I'm thinking as popular as Alaska is, it will be included with the default PMDG release....I can't say either way...but I'm sure once its released and Alaska doesn't happen to be on the initial release list, it'll be done in short order. 😉  

On the iFly series I'm currently painting...my fellow painter Ric released both an 800 and 900 Alaska for the series. 
Shameless plug for his work because:

1. He's a great painter
  2. I suspect you may be fond of the airline and model based on your forum name. 🙂 

Here she is rocketing outta' LAX on her way to LAS. (Not that I should have to reiterate...but this screenshot is P3Dv5...not MSFS, if you couldn't tell by the background....don't want to start any conspiracy theories. 🙂 )

5sv7mR.png

Like you (and just about all of us)...I can't wait for a 737 to make it to MSFS!  Let's hope 2022 is the "Year of the Simmer", hehe.

Thank you! 🙂 

I hope that PMDG will integrate all the livery of Alaska Airlines even the special livery? Nice shot!

I really appreciate your work and i also hope that you'll do some for Alaska for MSFS?

I think for sure it will be released early next year...Robert has worked well these last few weeks which he has brought as new things. It is improving from week to week. And the beginning of next year it will accelerate. 😉 

t-l-chargement

6 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

I hope that PMDG will integrate all the livery of Alaska Airlines even the special livery? Nice shot!

The PMDG painter usually only paints default liveries...the 3rd party painters typically handle the rest, generally speaking.

6 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

I really appreciate your work and i also hope that you'll do some for Alaska for MSFS?

Thanks! We'll see what shakes out with all the painters. Some specialize in certain airlines/liveries so we usually respect their specialty to get those out 1st, then we pile on with different reg's afterwards when all the initial paints are out there. Believe it out not we try to cover all the major's 1st, fill in the gaps where we see them, and even have internal paint lists so we don't replicate paints.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

The PMDG painter usually only paints default liveries...the 3rd party painters typically handle the rest, generally speaking.

Thanks! We'll see what shakes out with all the painters. Some specialize in certain airlines/liveries so we usually respect their specialty to get those out 1st, then we pile on with different reg's afterwards when all the initial paints are out there. Believe it out not we try to cover all the major's 1st, fill in the gaps where we see them, and even have internal paint lists so we don't replicate paints.

Yeap, i remember Richard Sennett for his work on the Alaska Airlines package on the NGX.

t-l-chargement

Good stuff... I know you folks cannot wait for the 737 in MSFS...🙂...and, once that happens, the painters will be more than busy...Steve D included...🙂...

Very nice set of pictures, here, Alaska738...! I've picked up arriving family and friends from Midway Airport waiting Lobby...umpteen times...your screenshots look too familiar...🙂....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Good stuff... I know you folks cannot wait for the 737 in MSFS...🙂...and, once that happens, the painters will be more than busy...Steve D included...🙂...

Very nice set of pictures, here, Alaska738...! I've picked up arriving family and friends from Midway Airport waiting Lobby...umpteen times...your screenshots look too familiar...🙂....

Thank you so much mate! In a few hours we'll be in the year 2022, and there'll be some news concerning the 737. The release is very close. 😉 

t-l-chargement

***Incredible Captures***

• Like 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

15 hours ago, Phantom88 said:

***Incredible Captures***

Many thanks Patrick! 😉 

• Like 1