Sign in to follow this  
ABurek

RAAS Volume Win 11

Hello:

After upgrading to Win11 the RAAS volume in my PMDG products is very low.  All other sounds are fine.  I do not own the RAAS Pro, just the locked version that came with the PMDG.  Thanks all for the help!

Allan Burek

3 hours ago, ABurek said:

Hello:

After upgrading to Win11 the RAAS volume in my PMDG products is very low.  All other sounds are fine.  I do not own the RAAS Pro, just the locked version that came with the PMDG.  Thanks all for the help!

Allan Burek

Each audio device can have its own volume setting.

Please double check that in Windows.

Also check your audio drivers.

I have checked all that.  I also have the latest Realtek drivers.  Master volume stays at 40 percent through the control panel even when I move it.  Similar issue happened with Windows 10 version 1903 KB4517211, however it isnt applicable here since its win11.  

On 1/5/2022 at 9:02 PM, byork said:

Are you using this with a PMDG?  Because the PMDG volume slider will override our RAAS volume slider.

I know this thread is nearly two years old, but I'm also having RAAS volume issues after moving to a Windows 11 PC. What PMDG volume slider are you referring to? I know there are volume settings within P3Ds settings, but where are the PMDG ones?

10 hours ago, emersonbattle said:

I know this thread is nearly two years old, but I'm also having RAAS volume issues after moving to a Windows 11 PC. What PMDG volume slider are you referring to? I know there are volume settings within P3Ds settings, but where are the PMDG ones?

I recall there are volume sliders in the the PMDG FMC Equipment menu.

Did you check your audio device settings in Windows 11?

Check this one:

Communications.jpg