Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

New Aerosoft scenery

spacer.png

In somewhat surprising news, Aerosoft has published a new scenery for P3D...

Pavel Movzer has developed Brno airport and parts of the nearby Czech city to expand his growing list of Central and Eastern European sceneries.
Better still, the system requirements state that it is available to both v4.5 and v5 users.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I find it funny (or sad) Aerosoft are publishing new P3D airports and in parallel putting down the platform and saying they won't being investing in it.

Will BRNO be updated to a future P3D version? Who knows...

• Like 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

No more of my money for them!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

2 hours ago, Juliet Alpha said:

No more of my money for them!

I fully understand why a lot of people feel that way with Aerosoft. I would point out, however, that we cannot be too choosy if other developers release products for P3D before focusing on MSFS once again.
Otherwise, if no-one buys their P3D products, these developers will be justified in their thinking that the P3D market has completely dried up.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I'm sure everyone is aware, in this instance, Aerosoft is merely the publisher.

Purchasing the scenery (from Aerosoft or Simmarket or whatever other choice an independent developer has at their disposal to sell their product) helps to provide an incentive for that developer (in this case, Pavel Movzer) to keep going with development in our preferred platform.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of AS either (going way back to the pay-as-you-go AES Credits days). I'm still trying to remain objective for those still doing high quality work for P3D.

My $0.02

• Like 2

I'm so impressed with all new airports that are becoming available for P3D. Yea, right.

Pete Locascio

I wish there was a possibility to pay the creator directly!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

10 hours ago, Juliet Alpha said:

I wish there was a possibility to pay the creator directly!

To support the developer, I was going to buy from Simmarket, but then I found this:

Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account

unquote

That kills the idea....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Yeah, I saw that on simMarket too...

19 minutes ago, A340Bangla said:

To support the developer, I was going to buy from Simmarket, but then I found this:

Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account

unquote

That kills the idea....

Dont install Aerosoft One!

I used it and all my sceneries were messed up.... I wont never use it!

• Upvote 1

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

lol...

How convenient!

Edited by Juliet Alpha

2 hours ago, A340Bangla said:

To support the developer, I was going to buy from Simmarket, but then I found this...

What a nonsense... Simmarket is holding back 30% of the money... Incentive for dev? Always buy direct or if not possible choose a store with lower fares. Even buying from AS would be better for the dev in this case. Never understood this simmarket hype. They are even obviously selling a lot of questionable stuff without taking care. But as others said just my 2 cents.

2 hours ago, Flyinggok said:

Dont install Aerosoft One!

I used it and all my sceneries were messed up.... I wont never use it!

And that could be a problem on your end only. Not defending AS or the AS One but I had no problems with it so far even with migrating stuff from old to new. 

Cheers T.

hello Guys,

I’m afraid you are cooking from water here…Developer Pavel is not Aerosoft, he is doing sceneries for aerosoft. It was his decision not to make MSFS sceneries for now, as long as I’m correctly informed. One day he will move on to MSFS, but for now he is working on P3D sceneries. I would also appreciate him making MSFS sceneries he’s made in Slovakia, but I will have to wait, it was his decision, business model….

best regards,

Rado

Rado

i7 4770K@4,1Ghz HT on since release of MSFS
1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

11 hours ago, A340Bangla said:

unquote

That kills the idea....

I also read this. 
I Also would support the developer, but an other tool "Aerosoft ONE" which take place many hundreds MB on my SSD, this tool brings new things, that i 
never willuse, also maybe this tool is a spy for Aerosoft?
So its a NOGO for Simwings. if the could bring an normal installer i will buy this. 

• Like 1

I'm over cutting off my nose to spite my face. I do take a constructive approach and continue to support P3D with my dollars. I enjoy the Aerosoft Airbus Pro series and their DC-8 very much. Having said that, I just don't see anything in the pipeline from them that would interest me. I counted over 150 third-party airports the other night. But that includes a lot of cool cheap ones with lots of flavor. It's a nice idea to support devs by buying direct, but there are a lot of sceneries I'd have missed without SimMarket's emporium. And devs benefit from late-night impulse buys that SimMarket makes wickedly easy.