Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

A 737 Down Under

Just released this paint for our Aussie friends for the iFly 737 for P3D v5.....Sorry for neglecting this region thus far 'Mates....will endeavor to keep pushing out paints to cover the global simming community. 🙂

mprM8K.png

FkDqo2.png

HDhKF3.png

t8MYuX.png

Notice the flag.....still trying to find out the history of this version of the flag as it appears on the aircraft vs the current Australian flag...hoping someone can give me the history....I couldn't find it while researching this paint.

• Like 9

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Fine work !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

That’s the New Zealand flag. No idea why it would be on this aircraft, but that’s why it looks different. 🙂

• Like 2

Yep that's the NZ flag with NZ registration(ZK) opposed to the Australian VH REGO

A number of the QANTAS fleet are registered in the country that now owns the airline even though it's the Australian National Carrier

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Nice Paint, any chance of doing one in Qantas New Livery (since 2016) and with the Aussie VH- rego. Here is their 737 fleet.. https://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/Qantas-active-b737ng.htm 

Here is what  the new paint looks 

https://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b737ng-34184.htm or here https://worldofaviation.com/2017/07/qantas-repaints-first-boeing-737-800-in-new-livery/

Edited by JustanotherPilot

steve southey

Dang.....sorry guys.....I shoulda' known...I did paint a fictional ANZ 600 on the PMDG 600 for a friend years ago and of course used the NZ flag and ZK reg!  I saw the 75 years logo when looking thru pics and thought it'd be cool to paint.  Silly me.

2 hours ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Nice Paint, any chance of doing one in Qantas New Livery (since 2016) and with the Aussie VH- rego

Yep...I'll get a VH bird out as soon as I can.

To make sure I'm painting the right one...its the one with the red 'roo on the engine and nose, silver accent on the red tail, and QANTAS on the belly, right?

2PB5rv.jpg

nhnCe9.png

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

"Ballina" VH-VZI is shaping up.  Just need to put the new Roo on the tail, make a few other adjustments, then upload her.   Hope my Aussie friends will find it in their hearts to forgive me for the lack of insight on the state of the airline, and quite the piece of history I was not aware (I'm a dumb Yank after all, LOL)

8RpPT3.png

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

***Sweet Paint***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick