Sign in to follow this  
flieger28

FBW Airbus and Flightplan sync

The FBW Airbus has the ability to sync the MCDU Flightplan to MSFS, so even you choose only a departure, you can get a IFR clearance. This works well, at least on my side. 
Only downside is that you only get the initial climb altitude, and no further instructions to climb. So you have to ask ATC. 

The other way is to export the simbrief Flightplan to MSFS and import it in the Worldmap. This way you also get instructions to climb to your cruise altitude.

I wonder if you can have sync on and also put the Flighplan in the worldmap. And what happens when i change the STAR in the MCDU. Will  ATC notice and act accordingly. Because i noticed when all is set up right, the ingame atc is not that bad at all. It also pay attention to alt and speed constraints.
Anyone who tried sync on and import Flightplan in Worldmap and afterwards changed STAR or Approach?

Regards