Sign in to follow this  
Dan Becker

Flight Planning Remarks text limitation

I have written a small utility to take MSFS Bush Trip comments and put them into a LNMPLN "Comments" element. This is because I find using LNM plans far superior to the MS flight planner or the Bush Trip interface.

One limitation with LNM is the Flight Planning "Remarks" column is limited to about 80 characters of text and also the mouse hover pop up window. I understand that the column should be limited to fit into the limited window space.

However would it be possible for the mouse hover pop up window or some alternate way of providing the full text of the LNMPLN file comments?

Thanks for any comments or alternate suggestions.

Only the tooltip / mouser hover is limited. The full text is still saved and shown in the edit dialog.

The problem is that the tooltip should really not grow too large and hide the whole application. One never knows what system and monitor resolution people are using. The column in the table is limited anyway.

I can increase the limits a bit.

Alex

• Like 1