Sign in to follow this  
fedar

Honda Jet soon? Looks very well!

Looks to be a very well done addon, can't wait to fly it! I still have yet to spot a Honda Jet in the real world, beautiful looking airplane. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

That looks very nice! Reminds me of the Phenom almost, can't wait to try this out. Thanks for sharing!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Wow that looks great can wait to fly this beauty

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Looks great. Hopefully the lack of updates on the G3000/5000 suite from Working Title means they're working away on it. Would be great to see the same or better level of functionality thats in the G1000NXi currently. Fingers crossed, because these types of planes could sure use an updated avionics suite.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bdub22 said:

Would be great to see the same or better level of functionality thats in the G1000NXi currently. Fingers crossed, because these types of planes could sure use an updated avionics suite.  

I'm absolutely looking forward to this as well.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It does look great, I love these little jets, they remind me of Hot Hatches back in the 1990s!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Takeoff looked at the 43rd minute. I don't think the plane is prowling the runway that much. We need to add stability to this beautiful bird. Pilot joystick may be poorly calibrated.

That Honda looks very nice, can't wait to fly it, thanks for sharing!

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

"The HondaJet is, impressively, the creation of a single man. Marwan Gharib created the 3D model and is implementing all the code that is necessary to power the aircraft’s systems."

Just unbelievable!!
👍

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

1 hour ago, liamp51 said:

Cease and desist from Honda in 3...2...1....

Relax.  You have no idea what agreement he has with Honda.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

11 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Relax.  You have no idea what agreement he has with Honda.

I want to believe he has an agreement but every single previous effort freeware or otherwise was been DMCA'd. Same with Gulfstream. Just not getting my hopes up until it's been out for a few weeks. 

Former Child, Current Adult

Honda shouldn't really have any rights to do it as games typically fall under fair usage. Movies, books, music, etc. have always been able to use trademarks, etc. without infringement as they have artistic relevance. Games have had recent rulings which allow them to also claim artistic relevance - see e.g. the recent AMG vs Activision case where Activision used Humvees and were successfully able to claim artistic relevance. The bar for artistic relevance is very, very low generally. But there's not a lot of case law as game developers often don't want the hassle/cost or arguing in court and it all remains a bit of a grey area - possibly more so if the item in question is simulated to a high degree. So we'll still often end up with scenarios where the likes of a Honda can bludgeon their way to getting what they want until such time that these cases get brought before a court and games get a clearer leeway to use trademarks.