Sign in to follow this  
stavka

Problems to connect Trial version

Hello,

I have the XP11 last version for pc, XPUIPC 2.0.5.9 and on the same pc the P2A 2.6.2.3 trial. I'm on aircraft and everytime i press the connect, i have "Simulator Disconnected" message and it never connected.

What should i do?

Thank You!!!

I ran as admin have English as default, have usa lang. pack installed, and have a headset all with micro and working and set up

The SIM or FSUIPC/XPUIPC stopped functioning and P2A is Disconnected.
Error in frmP2AMain ConnectToSIM
FSUIPC.FSUIPCException: FSUIPC Error #9: FSUIPC_ERR_NOTOPEN. The connection to FSUIPC is not open.
   em FSUIPC.FSUIPCConnection.Process(Byte ClassInstance, IEnumerable`1 GroupNames)
   em P2A_2020.P2ASimulatorFSUIPC.Init()
   em P2A_2020.frmP2AMain.c6da96e2c3dc97ecb14521624b5c07984()

but its running well in xp11 (xpuipc)

I even reinstalled the xuipc the one from p2a instructions, but no success.

My xuipc works, because if i try other softwares that use it for test, it works.

Edited by stavka

“Simulator Disconnected” will appear on the second press of the Connect button as it disconnects from the SIM.
1.    Be sure the SIM is fully up and running and not paused before you try to connect.  The cockpit must be showing.
2.    Be sure you are connected to the internet. It must be a reliable connection.
3.    English-US Language installed and set as Primary Language, English Speech Recognition installed also.
4.    Working Microphone installed and set as Default Sound Input device in Windows
5.    Valid Call Sign – Try using the default call sign of Mfg: Beech; Tail Number: N431VB.  Press the Save button.
6.    Try running the program in Administrator mode again after checking t he above.
7.    If connected but the radios aren’t working, check the Battery and Avionics switches on or the “Ignore battery” and “Ignore Avionics” options are checked in P2A Config
8.    If it seems to partially connect but the Connect button does not turn Green, set the Weather option to a different source such as NOAA Real Time Weather and try again.
If still won't fully connect, try deleting the AppConfig.xml file.  You will lose your Config settings, but some users have reported that this fixed their connection issue.  The file is located at: 
c:\users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Settings\AppConfig.xml
where <UserName> is your PC user name.  Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.

Dave

• Upvote 1

Helo Dave,

Thanks about your fast reply!

I tried all the suggestions above and nothing worked 😞

Ran as admin, not paused on xp11, with cockpit and engines running, even after i deleted the mentioned xml file. Not changed the default callsign. No connections and the button never turned green neither the expected 3 messages.

Sad that i want to put it working and later buy it, but i'm starting to have few options to trying to fix this issue

If you're not even getting the Simulator Connected message, then XPUIPC is probably not working properly.

I would delete the XPUIPC you have and then download a fresh copy from http://www.schiratti.com/xpuipc.html

Then when you install it into the plugins folder, DO NOT copy the XPUIPC Wide Client folder.  ONLY the XPUIPC folder.

Dave

I tried that and still not have that connected message. Maybe some incompatibility with some plugin idk. Anyway the xpuic logs have no errors and as i mentioned it interact well with other softwares that if need uses it.

Anyway, i gave up.

Thanks about your support. I think the guilt is some other plugins interaction.

Simulator Disconnected will show the second time you press the Connect button.

Make sure you use a good version of XPUIPC and follow the instructions in the Installation Manual to install it.

Links to good versions are also in the Installation guide.

Dave