Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Is anyone's bigger

Guest Hendrix32

I couldn't believe it myself 62 gigs!!!!

Wonder how much of that 62gb came from "The Mule". :(

Guest Hendrix32

yeah, that is not where I thought I posted that, and why does a new person get such a cold reception. Brrrrrr...... :-(Anyway sorry for making a mistake as to where I posted I suppose nobody that comes in here has FS9....See ya never

Guest PC509

>Wonder how much of that 62gb came from "The Mule". :( >>No kiddin. :) eMule has its good points, too. I find that after installing many add on planes, sceneries, Mega Scenery, and on and on... I had around 45GB on my folder. :)All legal. The FS community is mostly individuals doing some GREAT work for the rest of the community. If they charge a little for their work, and I use it, I'll gladly pay for it. Some of the larger releases have been well worth it, too. :) If we want to continue to see these great sceneries and airplanes, we need to support the ones that are making them. I buy my copy of FS, and the addon's that I use. I like trials, as I can tell if I would use them or not. I've had a few that I've installed, didn't like, and uninstalled them...

Guest nem

>Wonder how much of that 62gb came from "The Mule". :( What's eatin at you? Ok, so he posted something quite irrelevant in the wrong forum. Since when does this call for allegations? Sheesh... :-rollRegards,http://www.bremmekamp.com/img/misc/avsim.jpg

Guest PC509

Wow. Really? I've found drivers for OLD hardware that couldn't be found anywhere else that I've looked (even the driver sites that have everything!). Found it on eMule. Or a scanner that had a Windows XP driver available (but, only a beta version, in German). No where else on the internet.I've found funny video clips (freeware everywhere else on the internet) on eMule. Or when Bittorrent wasn't working, that's where I found Star Wars Revelations. A free movie, if you want to check it out.eMule is where I go when I need something so obscure that it's unavailable elsewhere on the internet. eMule does have it's good points. But, for the majority of users, it does have it's leechers that want a free movie or some music, or warez.... eMule is just as honest as the person sitting behind the keyboard. I use it as part of my support programs. All the software and music on my PC is legit. I have all the licenses and original CD's to prove it (it might take me a while to find some of them, though! A bit un-organized atm!). So, keep your accusations to a minimum.

Guest Andre_Hedegaard

>only if you are dishonest and a theif>>Regards, Michael>KDFWThats quite naive and obviously missing the point........

Because unfortunately, while there are some really great people here, this community is dominated by EXTREMELY anal-retentive, pretentious, and arrogant individuals who automatically think that everyone but themselves are pirates, and it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out. Such a shame, too. Ain't like the good old days before the WWW, when Flight Sim communities thrived on message lists like RIMEnet... and common courtesy.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Hi HendrixI couldn't open your attachment.Anyway, I think you got a terribly frosty reception there. So hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you haven't been put off by the apparent rudeness of some. And what on earth is eMule anyway??? Excuse my ignorance :-) Ian

>Hi Hendrix>>I couldn't open your attachment.>>Anyway, I think you got a terribly frosty reception there. So>hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you haven't been put>off by the apparent rudeness of some. >>And what on earth is eMule anyway??? Excuse my ignorance :-)>>>Ian>I've never heard of emule either.