Sign in to follow this  
shermank

GE FORCE EXPERIENCE VALUE IN P3D?

Hi guys, 

I am testing the newest Nvidia driver in the 511.23 series. In the past I have not installed GE force, but gave it a try this time. It still does not include our sim. So, is there any value to it or should I simply uninstall it and take back the drive space it uses. If its only value is to alert me to new drivers out from Nvidia, I an do that on my own. Thanks.

btw, so far the 511 is working fine for me in p3d

Sherm

Edited by shermank

Sherm,

I only use the Driver, Custom selection, un-checking all other optional components.
Nvidia driver 511.23 is also working well (so far) for me.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Geforce Experience has no value for P3D in my opinion. It´s only bloatware. It can optimize some games but maybe does settings for you you don´t like? On the other hand you need to log in, so they have more data from you and can send you ads.

New driver is working fine here too.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Geforce Experience comes with the new Upscaling Slider released with this driver.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

what does the upscaling slider do exactly ?

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Thanks everyone....I have deleted the program, and appreciate the feedback. If only NVIDIA would include P3D it might have had some value.

Sherm