Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

Some advice for Addon LSGG Geneva P3DV5 appreciated

4 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

They have been as they match those in Aivlasoft’s EFB.

what do they have in that efb ?  what freq  

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

39 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

what do they have in that efb ?  what freq  

04 is 110.90; 22 is 108.70.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

We released an update today for LSGG, to include the updated runway textures and a matching AFCAD , complete with updated Approaches too, no need to manually download files from our forum anymore.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Jeppesen cards report for LSGG:

RUNWAY   05/23  (046 ° / 226 °)

ILS DME 05   110.90

ILS DME 23   109.90

1 hour ago, RobPol471 said:

Jeppesen cards report for LSGG:

Check your chart's date. The RWY numbers changed in September 2018, from 05/23 to 04/22. Navigraph (Jeppesen) current chart for the airport is dated Feb. 2021 and, of course, shows the runways as 04/22.

Magnetic heading for the runways today is 44*/224*, hence the changed numbers.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, virtuali said:

We released an update today for LSGG, to include the updated runway textures and a matching AFCAD , complete with updated Approaches too, no need to manually download files from our forum anymore.

That is something I appreciate and will buy your version, allthough outdated, as soon as I am "back at home" again!

Thanks a lot. This is the kind of support that convinces me, like with GSX/GSX2!

Regards,

Marcus

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

53 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

That is something I appreciate and will buy your version, allthough outdated, as soon as I am "back at home" again!

Thanks a lot. This is the kind of support that convinces me, like with GSX/GSX2!

Regards,

Marcus

What version is it..Thanks 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

11 hours ago, reecemj said:

What version is it..Thanks 

LSGG from FSDT. As I refuse to invest in Aerosoft. I need a company who supports it´s products and treats it´s customers like I treat them (with respect).

I´d rathher buy outdated but supported instead of recent and non-support 😉 

Marcus

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

By the way, I (and many others) have an issue with LSGG, either default or custom. When taking off from runway 05 I get some bad stutters during takeoff roll. It has not yet been understood if this depends on the default scenery or ORBX or what... Anyone has any updated info? Thanks... 

James Goggi

Hi Frank,

Yes, I use the AS scenery, but the stutter is there even if I disable it, so it does not depend on the scenery. There is only a couple of big stutters in that point, maybe something that is being loaded, and it happened both with my old computer (i7-4790k, GTX 1660) and my new one (i9-11900k, RTX 3080Ti). For the rest, no fps issues. Both in P3D v4.5 and 5.3.

James Goggi

@jgoggi

I just wanted to be sure of my opinion.
It is in this area on a LM.bgl as well as in Helsiki.
When I fly in this area around LSGG I always have frame losses.
I'll wait for the HF2

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Exactly, same for me at Helsinki, heavy stutters, but they are gone if I use autogen at medium rather than high.

James Goggi

6 hours ago, jgoggi said:

By the way, I (and many others) have an issue with LSGG, either default or custom. When taking off from runway 05 I get some bad stutters during takeoff roll. It has not yet been understood if this depends on the default scenery or ORBX or what... Anyone has any updated info? Thanks... 

Tried the default just now. No problems at all.

Edited by IanHarrison

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.