Sign in to follow this  
markcellis

FS-ATC-Chatter 1.2.0 Beta

We are running a short beta program for FS-ATC-Chatter 1.2.0. This new version of the player contains the following enhancements:

New Features

• An ability to check for and download clip updates right from within the player if you had purchased the full clip collection
  • An updated default frequency database which should more closely match FS2020's default scenery

Download fromhttps://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/downloads/FS-ATC-Chatter_1.2.0B1.zip?v=

Installation

1. Make a backup copy of your existing FS-ATC-Chatter folder
  2. Download the archive using the link above and unzip it to a temporary folder
  3. Copy the resulting FS-ATC-Chatter folder to the same root folder where your current FS-ATC-Chatter installation is allowing the copy utility to replace any existing files. Be careful not to install the new FS-ATC-Chatter folder inside the current one causing two nested installations
  4. Run FS-ATC-Chatter.exe and confirm that the title bar indicate you are running 1.2.0 Beta 1

If you are trying the beta please reply to this post so I know how many people are using it. Let us know how it is working.

Mark

• Like 2

Hi Mark,

I am going to use it and will let you you know how it goes.

John

• Like 1

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I start the Beta version and was a popup asking to update the clip library when I click on Yes, I do not see any update see attechement.

https://ibb.co/y0CxPwq

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

4 hours ago, johnliem said:

I start the Beta version and was a popup asking to update the clip library when I click on Yes, I do not see any update see attechement.

https://ibb.co/y0CxPwq

Actually if you look at the bottom there are some clips to be deleted. On occasion someone will report clips that have errors in them. I seem to recall that there were a few that the volunteer failed to break up into separate clips so it ran very long when it was played.

Just click the checkbox next to the ones to be deleted and run the update. It will get rid of those bad clips.

Mark

Edited by markcellis

Clockwork Mark.   Thank you.

spacer.png

T. Headlam

Edited by Benzhangar
  • Like 1

Hi Mark,

I'll install the beta. I'm assuming that it won't conflict with Pilot2ATC (which is where I usually use these clips)?

@Room112

You can install it and then use the "Check for Clip Updates" to download the latest clips. You can then move them from the FS-ATC-Chatter Regions folder over to Pilot2ATC.

There is no need to run the stand-alone FS-ATC-Chatter player when you are flying with Pilot2ATC as P2ATC plays the clips.

Mark

On 1/16/2022 at 12:40 PM, markcellis said:

Actually if you look at the bottom there are some clips to be deleted. On occasion someone will report clips that have errors in them. I seem to recall that there were a few that the volunteer failed to break up into separate clips so it ran very long when it was played.

Just click the checkbox next to the ones to be deleted and run the update. It will get rid of those bad clips.

Mark

Thank you.

John Liem

3 hours ago, markcellis said:

@Room112

You can install it and then use the "Check for Clip Updates" to download the latest clips. You can then move them from the FS-ATC-Chatter Regions folder over to Pilot2ATC.

There is no need to run the stand-alone FS-ATC-Chatter player when you are flying with Pilot2ATC as P2ATC plays the clips.

Mark

Sounds good. I installed the beta last night and was able to successfully download the 400+ new clips for the US region.

• Like 1

Have downloaded the beta.
Will give feedback later on in the week.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter