Sign in to follow this  
Janov

X-Plane 12 preview video for the A330 default aircraft

I am watching in 4K res/monitor and I am speechless. 

• Like 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

Looks great! but.... is it study level???  J/k  

I do wonder if current XP11 addons are compatable w xp12. that would be pretty cool. 

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, wiler said:

Looks great! but.... is it study level???  J/k  

I do wonder if current XP11 addons are compatable w xp12. that would be pretty cool. 

That is pretty much their plan with the close alpha/beta testing for only third party with some payware already announce free updates to XP12, so I would expect they will be at some point. 

Looks really good and if it is study level, MSFS is not the only sim for me.

Edited by nas123
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks really impressive. Will get on day 1. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I'm speechless! Really good... buy on the first day

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I have to say it’s looking much less bland and I think the nighttime environment might even surpass the msfs one. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Super nice!!  Any word on what might be needed for 3rd party aircraft updates like IXEG 737, FF A320, Hot Start TBM, Traffic Global?

Cheers, Rob.

Ben mentioned that 3rd party developers already has alphas and recently they published a checklist to test and refinments to the flight model on the x-plane developer blog.

Also they are keeping the OpenGL bridge so imo (not knowledge) it should be a rather smooth transition.

• Upvote 1

Some good things (especially the reflections), and some XP11 stuff still. Jagged shadows in the cockpit, autogen drawn only a few miles out, overdone engine exaust blur effect 😞

I enjoyed seeing the engine fire and other issues.

Edited by Pastaiolo
  • Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."