Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Twin Otter is out now

I have an issue with the otter in msfs2020 . Whenever i right click my mouse it turns off all lights in cockpit and gauges go to zero . When i release right mouse click gauges go back up . Its causing temporary loss of power whenever i right click anything  . Any ideas anyone ??

Dazza

3 minutes ago, Dazzaboy said:

I have an issue with the otter in msfs2020 . Whenever i right click my mouse it turns off all lights in cockpit and gauges go to zero . When i release right mouse click gauges go back up . Its causing temporary loss of power whenever i right click anything  . Any ideas anyone ??

Dazza

See what you right mouse click in MSFS is assigned to.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

55 minutes ago, Rudiii said:

I recall this being one of the most anticipated add ons for a long time before it released but it seems the Kodiak has taken the wind out of it's sails a little.

Very impressed with the modelling of the exterior and the cockpit though. I shall be keeping an eye on this one, I do fancy adding it to my fleet.

Agreed!  If the Kodiaq didn't exist I would have purchased the Twin Otter despite the initial issues with the sound. The kodiaq has raised the bar sufficiently to make me more critical of other products before purchase.

• Like 2

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, Rudiii said:

I recall this being one of the most anticipated add ons for a long time before it released but it seems the Kodiak has taken the wind out of it's sails a little.

It seems that way, doesn't it?   Time will tell what happens, but this might end up having a cautionary lesson for some of the more instransigent "old school" devs who are holding out for Asobo to make changes rather than learning to work with the new paradigm:   if you're not careful, some new kid on the block who is more willing to adapt could come along and eat your lunch.   Not saying that that applies to Aerosoft here, they were one of the first to have a "serious" addon out with the CRJ, but there are certainly others along those lines.  😄

• Like 2

The people's flag is deepest red.

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

What is that annoying whine sound that I can hear on a regular basis in the cockpit video?

Someone logged into Avsim in the cockpit.. sorry could'nt resist.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

55 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

See what you right mouse click in MSFS is assigned to.

Thanks already done that it seems like some weird bug . 

Dazza

6 minutes ago, Dazzaboy said:

Thanks already done that it seems like some weird bug . 

Dazza

I think I saw this very bug being discussed on Aerosoft Forum today. 
-B

Edited by btacon

1 hour ago, Dazzaboy said:

Dazza

I just tried to right click and everything seems normal. Did you check if you have any biding on mouse "right click"?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Testing wheel version. Verst impression I like Twotter just like Kodiak !

unknown.png?width=2235&height=1257

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I just tried to right click and everything seems normal. Did you check if you have any biding on mouse "right click"?

Yes dont know whats doing it . Cant even access the lights panel either . Oh well bin it  . 

Dazza

1 minute ago, Dazzaboy said:

Yes dont know whats doing it . Cant even access the lights panel either . Oh well bin it  . 

Dazza

I use default camera control CTRL + 6 it gives overhead panel view with all lights switches

7 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Testing wheel version. Verst impression I like Twotter just like Kodiak !

Your screenshots are the first ones where i can see the quality of the vc, thanks!

Juan Ramos

12 minutes ago, Dazzaboy said:

Dazza

I've reported something similar on the aerosoft forum with the general lights only coming on when the right mouse button is pressed.

Can anyone report on how well the autopilot works with default GPS?