Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

What is this???

Every time I try to start up MSFS i get transfered to MS-Store page! Why? Or what has happend? Any clue? (worked perfectly yesterday) 

Best regards

Buspelle

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Open MS store bottom left click on library and you may find updates needed for MSFS, update and you will be good to go. If you have Deluxe or Premium MSFS you will find updates still needed in the installed content.  

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I'll give the same answer I give every time a similar issue comes up. Firstly, try the method Raymond mentions above. Secondly, sign out of MS Store and the XBox app and sign back into them both. (It may not be necessary to sign out/in to XBox but it won't hurt to do so).

If that fails, go to this Windows download page and click on "Download Tool Now" under the "Create Windows 10 installation media" heading. Run the tool, opting to retain files and settings. Windows will be repaired, not reinstalled from scratch, so nothing is lost. 

I've had to use the Tool twice and both times it solved the problem.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Thanks guys! I will try that tomorrow, I realy need help here, because I am totaly lost with this strange behavior. So wierd

Love You for trying to help me! 

I will get back tomorrow and report the result!

Love

Bus

I am running the tool now, hoping for positive result. Logging in/out of MS-store and loggong in/out X-bos did not solve the problem... neither did the updates in MS-store... So lets hope for this!

2 hours ago, buspelle said:

I am running the tool now, hoping for positive result

🤞

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)