Sign in to follow this  
rmeier

What if...

A few days ago, I came across a twitter post that showed a retro Air France B777 freighter.

I hadn't seen this livery before and certainly wasn't aware that AF had a freighter in that scheme. A little internet sleuthing proved the tweet to be fictional (should've known!).

Still, how cool would it be if Air France really had a retro B777 freighter?

With the magic of Photoshop, why not find out?!?!

This repaint is not really based on the twitter example I saw a few days earlier, but rather, loosely based on the 75th anniversary Air France A321 retro livery (F-GFKJ) with the older tail design.

Personally, I think this paint scheme looks pretty good on the PMDG T7 (of course, I have an affinity for classic retro paints!).

Still a WIP, thought I'd take it on a jaunt from LFPG to TLPL...maybe deliver some fine wine and cheese to the former colony? 🙂 

Also wanted to test out LM's new P3D v5.3 HF2 with the new Active Sky Beta. This sim just keeps getting better and better! 😀

ARsvATs.jpg

AsI8Zje.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, John F said:

Livery looks pretty sharp.

John

2 hours ago, johnbow72 said:

Lovely paint Sir .

1 hour ago, Alaska738 said:

Looking great!

Thanks gentlemen! Much appreciated!

• Like 2

On 1/20/2022 at 3:29 PM, rmeier said:

This sim just keeps getting better and better! 😀

Surely, yes, especially when you can fly in your own painted Retro colors....🙂...like this one...!!

• Like 1