Sign in to follow this  
BlueSwurl

Autogen missing in rows near EGLL?

I've noticed this problem for a while but its never really bothered me, and after fixing a missing autogen issue (thanks 29palms skiathos!!) i couldn't help but notice that this peculiar issue was happening near Heathrow.unknown.png

It only happens at EGLL, and i did a test and it only happens when i have UK2000 EGLL enabled. Turning it off and reloading fixes the issue.

Perhaps a bugged autogen.xml in P3D? Maybe something happened in UK2K EGLL itself? I can't find any forum posts on their website about this issue (they're pretty dead anyways)

Christopher Bourke

Still rocking P3DV4.5 | I7-9700KF @ 3.6GHz, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB Vengeance LPX 2666 MHz RAM

Just to add to this - i've tried deleting the default.xml in p3d's autogen folder, didn't fix anything. Reinstalled UK2000 EGLL and that hasn't done anything either. Also, some of the remaining lines of autogen cuts straight across the nearby lakes (using vector at the moment)

Christopher Bourke

Still rocking P3DV4.5 | I7-9700KF @ 3.6GHz, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB Vengeance LPX 2666 MHz RAM