Sign in to follow this  
R1200RTPilot

Carenado Updates!

In my content manager the Mooney is still at 1.0.0 while the 337 was 1.0.1. The Mooney has definitely been updated?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

2 hours ago, scotchegg said:

The Mooney has definitely been updated?

Definitely. It's at version 1.5.0

• Like 2

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

15 hours ago, gboz said:

Also I’m hearing the fuel pump motor in external view.

Same here… not only do you hear it but it’s almost louder than the engine 🙂

• Like 1

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

7 minutes ago, Sylle said:

Same here… not only do you hear it but it’s almost louder than the engine 🙂

Yes. I did send them a bug report about this months ago...

Thus I surmise the engine sound bug affecting many of their aircrafts still hasn't been corrected.

I admit to being the king of stupid, so does anyone know how to activate the tablet from the side pocket? Rolling the mouse over it (on the Seminole) gives me a pointing hand but clicking either the left or right mouse button does nothing. I'm gonna try it on the Seneca as well and see if it works.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, topcat_1952 said:

I admit to being the king of stupid, so does anyone know how to activate the tablet from the side pocket? Rolling the mouse over it (on the Seminole) gives me a pointing hand but clicking either the left or right mouse button does nothing. I'm gonna try it on the Seneca as well and see if it works.

Thanks!

If you've got the HeavyDivision 787 mod try without it installed. Tablets and the 787 mod don't seem to mix well.

I finally got it working. As expected, just have to click the edge of the unit. Not sure why it would not work first time.

I did notice on all the Carenado updates that the nav lights are on and can no longer be turned off.

I will try removing the 787 mod however to see if anything changes. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2022 at 2:40 PM, decker89 said:

The version notes are in the marketplace. I have 3 planes from them and they all have the same notes for this update:

1. engine smoke effects to engine startup

I got all excited and after cleaning up the mess I hurried and downloaded the updates in the Content Mangler thinking that if any Carenado aircraft should have smoke effects on engine startup it would be the Waco of course, because Radial. 

But upon starting a new flight and firing her up, nope.  Just as clean as ever.  Dagnab emissions regulations.... 

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Another 'Tablet doesn't appear' moan. Hand showing click spot appears all round the edge of the tablet but it refuses to budge! I've even reinstalled the plane, but no joy. I don't have the 787 mod installed (sounds like a tubey thing) I do have the pmb750 + the addon for the CT182 for the 750. Tried it with them on and off.

Someone please throw me a crumb. 🤪

In the scheme of things it's not a big deal but you know what it's like, it's an itch that MUST be scratched.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

clicking anywhere on it makes it appear, to go awayits like mid right side or something... it goes away eventually.

1 hour ago, AvAngel said:

clicking anywhere on it makes it appear, to go away its like mid right side or something... it goes away eventually.

You'd think. Clicking on it doesn't make it appear. That's why I posted.

5 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

You'd think. Clicking on it doesn't make it appear. That's why I posted.

Clicking on the top edge of the tablet works for me, in the Seminole, and in the C182.

• Like 1

Bert

7 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Another 'Tablet doesn't appear' moan. Hand showing click spot appears all round the edge of the tablet but it refuses to budge! I've even reinstalled the plane, but no joy. I don't have the 787 mod installed (sounds like a tubey thing) I do have the pmb750 + the addon for the CT182 for the 750. Tried it with them on and off.

Someone please throw me a crumb. 🤪

In the scheme of things it's not a big deal but you know what it's like, it's an itch that MUST be scratched.

Does it work with an empty community folder?

The engine sound bug on their aircrafts is so annoying. Multiple people have reported it 🙄.

Mooney, C170 and others switch to another soundset for the engine after a couple minutes in the flight.

Oh Kay. I've found the culprit. It works in the 337, Semalina, Mooney etc. It even worked in a default paint scheme. What does that leave? Correct. An add on livery. This livery was obviously made pre update and had a 'Panel' folder within it. Cut out saif folder and peace reigns. It seems that it was getting conflicting instructions, which normally would have resulted in a CTD, but this time it just played dumb.

Thanks for your attention. (Fist pump...Back to work) 😄