Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Bangkok Released

Heads up, head over to SimMarket. A_A Sceneries is out with all new version of Bangkok. Looks good and buy for me. 

• Like 4

Eric 

17 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Heads up, head over to SimMarket. A_A Sceneries is out with all new version of Bangkok. Looks good and buy for me. 

Great price as well

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

CTD in the area of Thai Hangars, fully reproducible. Multiple reports including myself.

Crashes here to. ntdll.dll issue. Hopefully quick fix for A_A sceneries  design

Jasper Koelewijn

Current sims: DCS, P3Dv4, P3Dv5, MSFS
- Game pc: Intel I9 11900KF, Nvidia RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, 4x SSD, 1100W power supply, 2 x 40'' 4K monitor
- Stream pc: Intel I7 4790K, Nvidia 1080Ti, 32GB RAM, 2x SSD, 850W power supply, 2x 27'' monitor
- Other: Track-IR, Thrustmaster Wartog HOTAS, Saitek Combat rudder pedals, Saitek X-55, HP Reverb G2.

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

CTD in the area of Thai Hangars, fully reproducible. Multiple reports including myself.

Do you use P3D4 or 5?  Is it also a problem with P3D4? All reports i saw was with V5.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

45 minutes ago, barramundilure said:

Do you use P3D4 or 5?  Is it also a problem with P3D4? All reports i saw was with V5.

v5.2hf1

Looks like it has been pulled from SimMarket for now.

Joe Lorenc

12 hours ago, Joe L said:

Ouch. Not a good look. 

Eric 

Removing one of photoscenery. bgl files solves the issue. I deleted all of them - lazy to look for the specific culprit as I hope that developer has better understanding what to do.

I have their Beijing scenery and have issues still with the apron and taxiways shimmering. They only seem to have a Facebook page and no support forum or website, so I'm not inclined to risk another of their airports.

23 hours ago, Joe L said:

It looks to be back up now.  I am w/o my primary system after it took a dump, so not able to check it out.

Joe

Joe Lorenc

P3D4 user here who also ran into the CTD problem. I found an interim solution for anyone else that also owns v1 of this scenery.

Given that I had v1 working fine in my P3D4 install, I copied and replaced the PhotoDetailXX.bgl files from v1 to v2, and now I no longer experience CTDs. Again, it's not perfect (something to be said about having v4/5-compiled files versus using legacy FSX ones), but it lets me scratch my VTBS itch reliably until a formal fix is published by the developer. YMMV. Screenshot below roughly outlines what I did.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Windows 10 64bit | Prepar3D v4.5 HF3 | MSI Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi | i9-10900k + ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 | 12GB EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 | 64GB Corsair LPX DDR4 3600 | 2x 2TB SSD Samsung 860 EVO | 1x 1TB M.2 Samsung 970 EVO | 3x Thermaltake PWM Fans | EVGA SuperNOVA 220 80+ Gold 850W  | InWin 303C

I can confirm the above fix works, replacing the 3 x 2021 files with the 3 original files from the original version solves the issue.

I had to install the original version into a “false” FSX directory to get the installer to run so I could retrieve the files and then uninstall however the 3 old files make the product work (and in fact, I can’t tell the difference between the three new files versus the three old files… I could launch P3D and view the airport but as soon as I moved north towards the Thai Hangar, it crashed. Doing a top view, the scenery looks the same with the old ones so it is a good fix until the developer solves the issue).

Does the new version still have the CTD?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Just one scenery released with proper beta testing.  Just one, surely it's not that difficult. 

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png