Hi, I am wondering if anyone is having the same issue as me. 

I use simbrief to file my FP'S and extract them to vpilot and flight sim in order to use them on LNM.

Now when I'm in the cockpit I notice that the GPS map on my flight sim is correct but the route on LNM is completely different. 

Does anyone have the same issue? Any settings I need to change? Thanks 

Thanks for the reply Alex.

So my databases were not correct so I have gone ahead and updated them, now both flight sim and littlenavmap correspond with eachother..

Now the only issue I have is that on the flight sim map the approach tries to take a completely different route. So say I wanted 23R the final route goes towards the opposite runway which is wrong. I just need to figure out how to get a nice approach like to the correct runway for when ATC isn't directing me online 

11 hours ago, itsmuldoon said:

Now the only issue I have is that on the flight sim map the approach tries to take a completely different route. So say I wanted 23R the final route goes towards the opposite runway which is wrong. I just need to figure out how to get a nice approach like to the correct runway for when ATC isn't directing me online

Strange issue never seen. Can you tell me what approach, airport and simulator? I'd like to have a look at this.

Alex

Thanks for the image.

I think MSFS inserted the MCT transition automatically (see pinned post about MSFS issues with flight plan). This adds kind of a course reversal going from TNT to North-East to CF23R and then back.

Unfortunately there is no way to save transition information at all in the MSFS PLN files. MSFS then chooses one automatically which might make sense or not.

grafik.png

Alex

Alex thank you for the response! I'm hopeful that they will fix this in the upcoming months, I love to fly every day and this really really bugs me... Many thanks for your help! 

• Like 1