Sign in to follow this  
traceisrad

Pushback not initated after request.

THEN after I initiate pushback via the (awful) built in window, I get a notice saying "Taxiway incursion. Gain clearance from ATC to receive a departure runway"

The issue is, I filed my flight plan, copied my IFR clearance, requested taxi and was given the taxiways to use, but then was told I didn't have clearance.

When requesting pushback, I make it all the way to "<callsign> pushback approved" and I repeat back, only for nothing to happen. I've tried setting all of my assists to real-life and nothing happened.

If you are waiting for the plane to start pushing back you will be sat there a long time, that is not a feature of Pilot2ATC, the actual pushing back of the plane is down to you and your tools for such an activity. It's hard to offer anymore advice as I have no clue what simulator you are using.

Cheers, Andy.