Sign in to follow this  
DChockey08

TOGA teases Envplus

11 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Lipstick on a pig. 

Nah!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

I still can’t open EnvDir so I won’t be inclined to spend more money with TOGA until they fix that. 

• Like 1

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

16 minutes ago, alepro21 said:

I still can’t open EnvDir so I won’t be inclined to spend more money with TOGA until they fix that. 

Try this:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/614156-looking-for-some-dirty-water/?do=findComment&comment=4713717

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

11 minutes ago, alepro21 said:

Go to your C:program data\Simmarket\ licenses\ and delete everything TOGA. Download Envyshade run the .exe enter your license number, SimMarket will give you a new key and your back in business. Worked for me after much frustration.

Vic green

Their support is not good.

Also, I'd like to ask the developer why the shaders make aircraft brighter at night - or how I can reverse this, but there is no point as there are rarely replies.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Also, I'd like to ask the developer why the shaders make aircraft brighter at night - or how I can reverse this, but there is no point as there are rarely replies.

That's one of my struggles as well - I'd like to make the VC's brighter but keep the rest of the aircraft exterior darker, especially at night.

• Like 1

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Firstly they must to fix his Envshade for P3Dv5.3 HT2. The support Forum forum is a little dead. :/, Im waiting still.

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

8 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Not my experience at all.

• Like 1

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

33 minutes ago, d.tsakiris said:

Not my experience at all.

No answers from days or weeks .... it isnt good now. Maybe it was long time ago. They definitely need to correct it.

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

10 hours ago, F737NG said:

10 hours ago, Patco Lch said:

Go to your C:program data\Simmarket\ licenses\ and delete everything TOGA. Download Envyshade run the .exe enter your license number, SimMarket will give you a new key and your back in business. Worked for me after much frustration.

Thanks for the tip! Will give this a try and see if it works for me too. 

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

Why would you need to tweak EA shaders though? It's the first time in P3D that one can finally enjoy pretty realistic atmospheric visuals without tweaking the shoot out of the sim. I'll kill myself the second I start to spend hours tweaking again. The only reason this could be worth it for me is if it has a better tweak to correct the dark cockpits.

Edited by threegreen
  • Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

29 minutes ago, threegreen said:

The only reason this could be worth it for me is if it has a better tweak to correct the dark cockpits.

Well you kinda answered your own question as to why anyone would want to tweak shaders these days. I don't even use Envshade anymore, just Bio's freely available tweaks.

12 hours ago, Juliet Alpha said:

Nah!

Fork over another $29.99 to enjoy slightly better looking clouds that still can't simulate actual weather systems? lmao ok

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Well you kinda answered your own question as to why anyone would want to tweak shaders these days. I don't even use Envshade anymore, just Bio's freely available tweaks.

Bio's tweaks?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next