Sign in to follow this  
avi8tir

GSX V5.3 HF2

I noticed that when I updated to HF2 GSX stopped working/disappeared. assume it is not compatible yet? Their website doesnt even reference 5.3 but it was working before I went to 5.3 HF2

GSX is perfectly compatible with P3D HF2.

In general, since P3D4 came out in 2017, GSX never required any updates, surely not for a minor build like this. This because, since 2017, due to the improved SDK in P3D4+, we don't need anymore to do any direct in-memory access we needed to do in older simulators, because the SDK provides us with everything we need, without doing any in-memory hack. The requirement to do in-memory access is what causes an add-on to be updated at every single build of the sim, because the locations accessed by it would change at each build, something we are not affected by it anymore.

• Upvote 3

Whatever that means Umberto lol

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

It means it works ………

Thanks Umberto 😃😃