Sign in to follow this  
oldngray

Shift + not working

Installed Drivers for Saitek Yoke System. On the Albeo C421 the Shift + 1 should bring up the GNS430 as a large pop up, Shift +2 the Auto Pilot. Neither of these or others are working since installing the Saitek Drivers.  There were other issues also but seem to have resolved most. This Yoke System has the Leo Bodnar mod installed .

Windows 10 64, ASUS Z590 MB, i5-11600K 4.9 ghz, Samsung 870 1TB, 860 500gb,hynix Gold 1TB SSD's, Corsair LPX 32gb (2x16) DDR4 Memory, EVGA GTX 1070ti, Viewsonic 32" 

11 hours ago, oldngray said:

Neither of these or others are working since installing the Saitek Drivers. 

Then try uninstalling the saitek drivers and use the windows default drivers. We always recommend not to use the saitek drivers (or additional software) if using FSUIPC. These have always caused issues.

John

Have, Uninstalled FSUIPC6, Saitek and,Bodnar Drivers, Repaired P3d and reinstalled FSUIPC6, Uninstalled the Saitek Yoke System and reinstalled the CH Products Yoke.  I still have the same issues, Shift +1,+2 etc as well as other clickable areas on A/C panels that do not function.

Windows 10 64, ASUS Z590 MB, i5-11600K 4.9 ghz, Samsung 870 1TB, 860 500gb,hynix Gold 1TB SSD's, Corsair LPX 32gb (2x16) DDR4 Memory, EVGA GTX 1070ti, Viewsonic 32" 

1 hour ago, oldngray said:

Shift +1,+2 etc as well as other clickable areas on A/C panels that do not function.

Does this only happen on the C421 or on other aircraft also? The drivers shouldn't mess with anything relating to the mouse clicks, so it sounds to me like it's an aircraft issue.

It seems to be on the Carenado A/C, the C421, C210 and the D18 are the only ones that I have looked at.  I have opened a support rquest with Carenado although I have not yet heard from them. Also, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 421 without any change.